V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 10:44 PM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

Default The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car

Before it goes to paint.

Discuss and sign here.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:13 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

Default RE: The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car

why[&:]
Old 06-20-2008, 11:43 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Ha, it seems I'm gonna win! The car is going in for paint as soon as I get on land again!

To those that are wondering what this is all about, the paint is partially being paid by the insurance company due to 2 little scrapes that it got while parked on 2 seperate occassions. It was also kinda keyed when I bought it, so my insurance is paying for that as well. Basically 3 insurance companies are paying to paint my car along with myself. When I was at Tyler's we were disussing just finishing it off and just keying the whole damn thing. That way no matter what it will definately be sanded all the down to the primer like it needs to be when my painter gets ahold of it.

He wants to do it because mine is soooo much faster than his lol
Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 PM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

Ha, it seems I'm gonna win! The car is going in for paint as soon as I get on land again!

To those that are wondering what this is all about, the paint is partially being paid by the insurance company due to 2 little scrapes that it got while parked on 2 seperate occassions. It was also kinda keyed when I bought it, so my insurance is paying for that as well. Basically 3 insurance companies are paying to paint my car along with myself. When I was at Tyler's we were disussing just finishing it off and just keying the whole damn thing. That way no matter what it will definately be sanded all the down to the primer like it needs to be when my painter gets ahold of it.

Do you have the car with you or that work truck??

Oh, and for that last comment, **** the petition and **** the keys. Your car is getting an aluminum bat.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:57 PM
alig33
2nd Gear Member

wait i dont understand. you parked your car and it got a scratch and now you are getting free paint?
Old 06-21-2008, 12:00 AM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: alig33

wait i dont understand. you parked your car and it got a scratch and now you are getting free paint?
It's probably for the best.

Shhh.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:03 AM
akinahs
1st Gear Member

Let him key it...when else are you going to get an opportunity like that?!
Old 06-21-2008, 03:38 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 02 Stang

Do you have the car with you or that work truck??

Oh, and for that last comment, **** the petition and **** the keys. Your car is getting an aluminum bat.
hahaha
Old 06-22-2008, 01:41 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

No, not that simple. The entire right side is basically mangled in 2 seperate incidents. !st a guy hit my door and 1/4 panel driving the wrong way down a one way, my car was parked. 2nd, our old roommate backed into the right front fender, smashing my new headlights that were less than 18 hours old and mangling the fender and bumper, she hit me with her 03 Pony package.

I have very good insurance and they are paying for the previous key marks and the other 2 incidents are being paid by their respective insurance companies. I am paying for all the custom work, but saving a bit since the right side is being repainted anyway.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:16 PM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6'

No, not that simple. The entire right side is basically mangled in 2 seperate incidents. !st a guy hit my door and 1/4 panel driving the wrong way down a one way, my car was parked. 2nd, our old roommate backed into the right front fender, smashing my new headlights that were less than 18 hours old and mangling the fender and bumper, she hit me with her 03 Pony package.

I have very good insurance and they are paying for the previous key marks and the other 2 incidents are being paid by their respective insurance companies. I am paying for all the custom work, but saving a bit since the right side is being repainted anyway.
Well bring the car 'round these parts, and we'll key it up.

Quick Reply: The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car