V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

who remembers the old V6 section?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 11:56 AM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

Default who remembers the old V6 section?

who here can remember the old days of the V6 section and whos been in here the longest? ive been here since 04, who else remembers the old guys? harvey is starting to come back around (hasnt been on in a few weeks however) moparman/lukes starting to come around again (werent you banned?) and i know jermey is still around along with me, boozie is never around anymore, neither is cliffy, and autobadges hasnt been on in a long time, and newmex has dissapeared off the face of teh interwebz...

who can remember or was part of when pretty much the whole V6 section almost got banned for post whoring ?

heres to the old times

Last edited by mustangman02232; 10-23-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Touche' to the old times.

I deffinitly remember those days when we were all in trouble for post whoring, ending every thread with I'm hammered followed by either the drinking smiley, or the cheers smiley lol, Harvey was by far the worst for that lmao. I still remember when we used to deliberately tick off ROTM and the mod with the GTO just to get a rise out of them on the forums. They were in our threads like every day asking us to grow up lmao.

Do you also remember the time when we all represented autobadges and got decent deals. Now he's all but dropped off the face of the Earth and quit handing out good personal deals lol.

How about the big Harvey vs Cobra232 on gears and exhaust flow, that was a good one lmao.

The best one goes to me when I, in my great young genius at the time, told a person to go get their flywheel dyno numbers lmao, that one still gets me from time to time, oh well, we're all in tittle to de de dee moments.

These noobs just have no idea what they missed.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

omg 04 was so 4 years ago /sarcasm

i was noob back then. have learned a lot about the mustang since then.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:33 PM
03sixbanger
Ryan's Backup Mod

i lurked for a while before joining...i remember you guys. i was more fascinated by your cool sigs.

erik is now a constant classifieds buyer on 3.8mustang. he is still around. just not here lol.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Originally Posted by mustangman02232
who here can remember the old days of the V6 section and whos been in here the longest? ive been here since 04, who else remembers the old guys? harvey is starting to come back around (hasnt been on in a few weeks however) moparman/lukes starting to come around again (werent you banned?) and i know jermey is still around along with me, boozie is never around anymore, neither is cliffy, and autobadges hasnt been on in a long time, and newmex has dissapeared off the face of teh interwebz...

who can remember or was part of when pretty much the whole V6 section almost got banned for post whoring ?

heres to the old times
came in may, joined june 06. when i joined I can remember you, derf, Jthorn(i remember his first 5.0 pics, its come pretty far), and boozie was around. so was harv, those were good times. you guys ripped me a bunch of times.

cliffy? i want to say i remember, but i cant put a name with a name.

and Kip....er, AB is around on 3.8 still, lurking in the F/S section and hes still a sponser there. cobra232 is around there too.

never seen luke post here....and where did 02stang go?

sigh...I guess Im getting to be an old guy. on another board Im the last 03 member, nobody remembers half the stuff i talk about
Old 10-23-2008, 04:47 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

luke used to be moparman hes still here, who remembers the great matthockey scandel and him threatening sidewayz life?(thats who your thinking of jermey with the GTO)

i remember the gears thread about the tlok vs detroit, dont know if i remember the exhaust one,

cliffy had a silver 6er coupe with 15" cragers on it with the crazy guy in the advatar

heres some good ones

https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-1994-2004-mustangs/137457-here-she-is.html

https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-1994-2004-mustangs/81310-dyno-sheet-211-rwhp-before-tune.html

https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-1994-2004-mustangs/80944-ouch-that-poor-poor-mustang.html

fugg i dont have the skyline thread of him racing with a bent rod

Last edited by mustangman02232; 10-23-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:32 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

i remember hearing a lot obout matthockey.

didnt he come back as dieselgeek?

cliffy.....cliffy = Kuplex?!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

I lurked for awhile too, and then finally joined. Anyways, matthockey came back as dieselnuts, and stated his car was gonna beat everyone on the forums. He never did show one picture of his car, and i think the one video he posted of the exhaust was too dark to see anything, good times.......
Old 10-23-2008, 06:48 PM
03sixbanger
Ryan's Backup Mod

clif brohn
Old 10-23-2008, 07:11 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Oh, God, you had to dig up those old threads, thank God you couldn't get the threads back from 04 lol.

Yea, I remember the thread when I got my 5.0, I was so excited, then for like 4 months after I was a little turd on the site, thank God I learned to calm down lmao.

Yea, the mathockey/dezzelnut crap was absolutely great.

Yea, sideways is who I was talking about.

As you newer guys can see, we used the drinking smilies religiously.

Quick Reply: who remembers the old V6 section?