Getting everyone up to date on this build.
Power steering deleted
What I removed, minus the pump and pulley.
Picked up a VVME 8000k 35w HID kit from a wrecked truck at work, bought new bulbs and installed it. No pics at night cause I havent drove it more than 3 blocks this year.
I then moved out of my rental house cause my room mate went to welding school. So stationed back at the parents house till September... time to start seriously modding.
Pulled the M112 and adapter off because of a vac leak I couldnt track down.
Found one of the vac leaks.. pretty significant. I had the metal M112 gasket from ford and a bead of RTV on the gasket. It was leaking under the metal gasket.
I also found another leak on the egr block off plate. so I removed, cleaned it up and reinstall with a new gasket.
I put the M112 back on, this time I used a bead of rtv ultra grey, a cork/rubber gasket that I hand made, and another bead of rtv ultra grey on top of the cork/rubber. got it all back together and it fired up and idled at 950 rpm. much better than the 1500+ i was getting before.
Then I dropped the savings on this!
03 IRS, brembo slotted rotors, LPW Ultra IRS cover, bilsteins, cut springs, t lok and 3.55s
All torn apart
One half shaft has a damaged CV shaft
Even the catback was included in the price. unfortunately the one tail pipe has been made by a shop. so its crush bent instead of mandrel.
Today I tackled the shift solenoid job ive been dreading. and actually it wasnt bad. took me a total of 2 hrs but i was taking my time.
I also took the radio and speakers out of the car and mocked up my new gauge location.
and yes, that is how I drive the car. bare bones!
the DD tried to get in the pic