Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Req: Pic of White 4.0 with stock 16s....

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 03:02 AM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

Default Req: Pic of White 4.0 with stock 16s....

Req: photoshop or real pics of a white 4.0 with stock painted wheels black with red lip! everyone is doing is now..my friend has a white 2006 sti, painted his wheels black with red lip, looks hot! saw it on a gti...i dont know about my stock wheels..but i wold like to see how it looks until i can afford some 18 black deep dish bullits. i think it would be new and look good on white....i think skoshis theme with the red pinstiping would look sick with red lipped wheels but i dont know how they would look on the bullits..just figured a DIY that would look hot until i can get wheels..what does everyone think?
Old 11-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Skoshi42
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Req: Pic of White 4.0 with stock 16s....

Hey Steven, I did a quick photoshop of my car.. it looks really good with painted wheels... i think it would a good look... definately something I "should" have done before i made the transistion.. hehe.. but its all you now.. have fun with it.. hehe..

[IMG]local://upfiles/40863/4503C3FB7B184F19947EDC600FD0DFAD.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-08-2006, 04:16 AM
SparkYZ
2nd Gear Member

I think Itd look stick steve.
i think black bullits with a red lip would look even better too.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:16 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

awww kevin ur sooo supportive! thats what i love about u! lol jk,..thanks, i think it would be nice, until i get some bullitts...in skoshis chop he just did the centers black, i need to see the red lip to, ill show u my friends sti...btw , he sprayed the centers black with GM spray and taped the center of and sprayed the lips red....
ORIGINAL: SparkYZ

I think Itd look stick steve.
i think black bullits with a red lip would look even better too.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

I can't see the wheels in pic....
Old 11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

yeh there all to big i c the first like quarter of it
Old 11-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

I was thinking about getting black bullits at one time, the reason I finally decided against it was because I was afraid it would restrict me to only black stripes if I did decide to stripe my car in the future. Any stripe color other than black, with black rims, wouldn't look that great. Chrome bullits look great with performance white, and you can use any stripe color with chrome without clashing.

Anyway, I just thought I would give you that take on it in case you didn't think about it.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:24 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

I THINK IM SOLD! THATS ANOTHER LOOKING IM CONSIDERING NOW! CAN I GET CHROME 18S FOR UNDER 1000K? AND WHAT SIDE LOUVERS ARE THOSE, HOW MUCH AND WHERE FROM , I THINK I WANNA CHANGE FROM MY STG2 MOTORSPORTS LOUVERS, IM STARTING TO LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL LOUVERS, MINE ARE SLOTTED, USED TO HATE THE KIND U HAVE, I LOVE EM NOW! I WANT MINE REAL BIG, FITS THE CAR BETTER SINCE ITS SUCH A BIG CAR...SO ALL U HAVE DONE IS THE SIDE LOUVERS AND WHEELS..AND NO SUSPENSION? CAR LOOKS FONOMINAL!!!!!!!!! MORE PICS LIKE THAT PLEASE, INFACT EMAIL ME SOME HI RES @ : OPTICALVERACITY@AOL.COM
ITS DOWN TO CHROME BULLITS 18S DEEP DISH, BLACK DEEP DISH 18 BULLITTS....THANKS FOR THE HELP...
ORIGINAL: Pantera72

I was thinking about getting black bullits at one time, the reason I finally decided against it was because I was afraid it would restrict me to only black stripes if I did decide to stripe my car in the future. Any stripe color other than black, with black rims, wouldn't look that great. Chrome bullits look great with performance white, and you can use any stripe color with chrome without clashing.

Anyway, I just thought I would give you that take on it in case you didn't think about it.

Old 11-11-2006, 05:02 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

His wheels look like ***.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

I THINK IM SOLD! THATS ANOTHER LOOKING IM CONSIDERING NOW! CAN I GET CHROME 18S FOR UNDER 1000K? AND WHAT SIDE LOUVERS ARE THOSE, HOW MUCH AND WHERE FROM ,
I bought the deep dish bullits from mustangtuning.com about a year ago. They were a little over $800 dollars. Hell the tires cost about $50 more than the rims.

The louvers are prepainted Razzi's I bought off of ebay. The Razzi's are ok, but I will probably get different ones down the road. The thing I don't like about them is that they cover the window exactly, but that small gap between the window and the body is left visible. I had Xenon louvers before these and the Xenons were just plain boxy looking, and detracted from the lines way to much.

Anyway here are some pics..... http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ustang%20pics/

ORIGINAL: LX200

His wheels look like ***.
I was getting ready to write out an educated response to your remark, but then I thought about it and knew you wouldn't understand anything to do with the word educated. Please make your next response better than the previous one, that way you don't look dumber than you already do. Thank you for your cooperation sir!

Quick Reply: Req: Pic of White 4.0 with stock 16s....