Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

waiting for my Mustang SUCKS! i cant sleep

Old 01-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Rouier
1st Gear Member

Default waiting for my Mustang SUCKS! i cant sleep

I'm so excited about the Mustang that I just purchased! It's hard to sleep, and it's all I keep talking about. Anyone else have this problem? My dealer is doing a dealer trade to get it, it should be here by Wednesday. I'm more excited than a kid on Christmas.

It's a 2007 Orange Grabber w/ pony package and leather interior. I think the wheels are 17" bullitt style [edited] Oh yeah, and it is a manual.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:38 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Default RE: waiting for my Mustang SUCKS! i cant sleep

I did the same thing and waited about 3 weeks. Well worth the wait...try and forget about it untill the day comes. You'll waste all the excitement now andyou wont be as thrilled when you get it. Worst part about mine, is that three days after I got it and drove it home...I had back surgery and had to wait another 2 weeks to drive...ahhh!!! The wheels you got look nice, but the 17's are usuallymore favored like the ones in my aviator. Good luck with the car!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
BHRS
1st Gear Member

Be patient, it will get here sooner if you stop thinking about it 24 hours per day-I know I did the same thing. If it is a "Pony Package" then it should have the 17" bullitt style wheels.

When it comes in take some pictures-I haven't seem any Pony Package cars with the Grabber Orange. Sounds Good!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Rouier
1st Gear Member

I just did a little research and it looks like all of the v6 with the pony package get "17 inch premium painted cast aluminum" I'm still unsure though, I'll find out tomorrow when I go down to do some more paperwork. Are these the bullitt style wheels? Man, those are my favorite factory rims, I'll be PSYCHED if I get those!

Old 01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
OIIIIO
4th Gear Member

The day I got my Pony, I was actually in the market for the 07 Jeep Unlimited (Rubicon) but they did not have them yet, I was impatient and wanted atransport then. On my way home, I just happened to driveby my local Ford dealership and there she was waiting for me, an 06 redfire Pony Package with metallic silver racing stripes. Oh yeah, I got to havethe stripes, I live in Maui where tons of rental cars are mustangs.... I did not want to look like I'm driving a car from Hertz lol. I bought the car that night but could not take her home for another day because they had to perform the rust proofing and some detailing job. I could not sleep that night. YEP! waiting sucks....lol.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:50 PM
rls82959
3rd Gear Member

Congratulations. Here's what my window sticker says about the pony package wheels & tires.
P235/55/ZR17 A/S Tire
17" Premium Painted Cast Alum
Pony Center Cap
Wednesday will be here before you know it.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:54 PM
68XR7
2nd Gear Member

Good For You! This anticipation is better than wondering whether or not you made the right choice! Right?
Old 01-21-2007, 08:56 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

oooo grabber orange. I think that is one of the best colors next to windevil blue and Legend lime.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:30 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

pony pack also has my color dash lights, sway bars, i think control arms , traction control, leather interior option and shaker 500.....post pics wanna see a 6 orange havent seen one yet......congrats, enjoy and welcome to the mustang nation
Old 01-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Brimstone07

Getting the Pony Package was the best thing I did. I got the same car, the My lights is a neat thing to mess with.. I also am enjoying the leather as well. I stepped down from the v 8 to the v6 just because of the extras..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: waiting for my Mustang SUCKS! i cant sleep