Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

SURPRISE BITCHES.

Old 03-05-2007, 06:11 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: SURPRISE BITCHES.

congrats on the being selected and for the surprise (which is not really a surprise i guess lol....unless in 2 months you came out with a pink paint job or something)
Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 PM
craezjo
2nd Gear Member

is it a twin turbo kit from mrt like the one they have in the 6t6
Old 03-05-2007, 06:33 PM
05v6marc
1st Gear Member

17 here,I had to put 6 grand down. but I made a deal with my father when i was like 13 saying he would triple my money. But truthfully sometimes I feel like I should pay him more cause I feel likeI dont deserve my car andthen I dont have to listen to kids say how lucky you are to have your father pay for your car and such although I am. But get this my best friend just got a 51 GRAND white Chevy avalange 07 brand new with all options, leather, dvd player, nav system. Now I feel privlidged but come on, puttin down 51 for your sons first carnow thats just dumb. He did not have to put down anything.AlthoughI will feel cool ridin shotgun.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:57 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

top this...this kid at my school has a saleen!!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:04 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nonstopred

top this...this kid at my school has a saleen!!
one of my best friends drives a 2006 s4, and one of my semi-good friends drives a new escalade. LOL, there is a kid at one of our neighboring schools that drives one of those mystic color whater 04 cobras during the summer and an srt8 jeep during the winter....now that is ****ing spoiled, didnt pay a cent. There are some kids driving around pretty rediculous cars, and although my car may be more flashy than most, alot of people dont really think it through. ALOT less people call my friends with new jeeps and stuff spoiled when some of em drive commanders and such that are way more expensive than my car.

no it's not twin turbo kit. I can't really say anything much about, although im sure a few of you know what im talking about, but i can tell you it is NOT a twin turbo kit.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:57 PM
05v6marc
1st Gear Member

I got a girl who drives a H2 at my school.

yeah those kind of cars are cars that some adults dont get to drive ever in their life. Then the kid just gets handed it.I mean what if the kid doesnt end up being like mom / dad, then when he grows uphe ends up in a honda civic because he got handed everything in the begging of his life. Or he just wrecks his car driving like an idiot there goes a beautiful car...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

haha.....my kids are gettin our 82 datsun pickup with bullet holes on it that are filled in with bondo. daddy is gettin the shelby! also i won't have to worry much about them driving too fast and dangerous just to impress their little rat bastard friends. the thing is like 0-60 in 5 minutes. seen too many kids get buried for reckless driving accidents. sad, sad thing. guess daddy will have to be one to be careful in the shelby!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM
SOHCman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sancho805

haha.....my kids are gettin our 82 datsun pickup with bullet holes on it that are filled in with bondo. daddy is gettin the shelby! also i won't have to worry much about them driving too fast and dangerous just to impress their little rat bastard friends. the thing is like 0-60 in 5 minutes. seen too many kids get buried for reckless driving accidents. sad, sad thing. guess daddy will have to be one to be careful in the shelby!
Just make sure the Datsun is "safe"... When I was running parts in the 80's I had touse a Datsun B210 wagon with a bad clutch. You guessed it, it got stuck on the RR tracks! The tracks were at the bottom of a "U" in the road. Ithought it was kinda funnyuntil I heard the train whistle! Popped the clutch at 5 grand and then stood on the brakes as the Amtrack SLOOOOOWLY crept by. It was right outside the station otherwise I would have left it on the tracks.

One never appreciates how f'n big trains are until you get real close! 2500HP in a 250 ton unit is SCAREY!

After a few choice comments to my boss (that they heard in the showroom) he gave me the keys to a 76 Caprice Classic 350 4v with air conditioning and power windows! Nice upgrade...

Sometimes, too slow is just as dangerous as too fast!

SOHC
Old 03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Playboy06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05v6marc

17 here,I had to put 6 grand down. but I made a deal with my father when i was like 13 saying he would triple my money. But truthfully sometimes I feel like I should pay him more cause I feel likeI dont deserve my car andthen I dont have to listen to kids say how lucky you are to have your father pay for your car and such although I am. But get this my best friend just got a 51 GRAND white Chevy avalange 07 brand new with all options, leather, dvd player, nav system. Now I feel privlidged but come on, puttin down 51 for your sons first carnow thats just dumb. He did not have to put down anything.AlthoughI will feel cool ridin shotgun.
I'm 19 and havn't paid a dime on my car, including insurance, gas, and because of my weekly budget with the parents they pretty much pay for all my mods as well. They wanted me to be above a full-time student so I may take control of their business when I graduate from CSLUB or Pepperdine University - Business Major of course.

There isn't a person in here that wouldn't take free money given to them, and because it didn't exactly happend for them they need to release their idiotic protests for others that do. Hell if I was 16 and my parents offered me BMW M3 or some other overpriced car I would accept it in a heartbeat, would you rather be called a "Spoiled rich kid" or "Your aF$#KING MORON" for not accepting it.

The only 'breed' of 'spoiled rich kids' are the ones that come on gloating about their new found success like it was something they achieved on their own. I know my parents support me and i'm not afraid to admit it, it's something I agreed to and it will benefit my future.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

good point about the datsun. the clutch did give out on me when i used to drive it....and i thought datsuns were top notch...hahaha. i guess i was just making a point for my opinion. i remember i really wanted a new ranger in high school since the datsun king cab wasnt doing the job. i had to wait till i got to junior college to afford it myself but it only made me take more pride in it even though it was just a ranger (still have it now as a matter of fact and it runs like a champ). Boy06: did u mean CSULB? ima LB State grad. miss that place a lot, chillin at the nugget, mackin to all the chicks waiting for class. HOT days were the best if you know what i mean...hehe. anyways, i too would have taken any car my parents would have gotten me so its actually up to the parents to decide whats appropriate for their kids to be driving at their age. i guess a nice bone stock used car is my plan for my kids. that way they can mod it and become auto techy on their own and thats always great knowledge to know. Big Ups to LB State!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SURPRISE BITCHES.