Looks good! Now, time to lower it. ;-)
Do you know what offset the wheels are?
I have spacers on mine, which make the wheels go flush with the wheel wells.
When I purchased my car used, the wheels and spacers were already on the car.
I would prefer 18's due to the rough ride and added weight. O-well!
- 2005, 4.0 - Missing 2 cylinders :-/
- SCT Xcal3 w/ Brenspeed Custom Tunes
- Airaid CAI
- Pypes Streetpro Exhaust
- AM Front Chin Spoiler
- AM Quarter window louvers
- SHR honeycomb decklid panel
- Cobra R wheels
- Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
- Billet Honeycomb Chrome Front Grille Overlay
- Smoked tail lights & turn signals, Mustang 3rd brake light decal
- Raxiom sequential tail light kit