Originally Posted by colindate
your car looks really sharp Kevin!
I don't know the back spacing, but they are stock 19" wheels off a buddy's 2013 V6 Mustang with the Performance Package. I agree, the car would look better being about 1-1/2" lower. Just money, right? Seems just about every new Mustang I've seen from the V6 cars to the Shelbys - all have that big gap at the top of the tires. In time, I'm sure I'll lower it. Thanks for the advice!
No problem and thank you for the props!
Yeah, all new mustangs stock springs are pretty tall, thus the large gap.
I am happy with the Eibach Pro-kit, which lowers about 1.5 inches.
- 2005, 4.0 - Missing 2 cylinders :-/
- SCT Xcal3 w/ Brenspeed Custom Tunes
- Airaid CAI
- Pypes Streetpro Exhaust
- AM Front Chin Spoiler
- AM Quarter window louvers
- SHR honeycomb decklid panel
- Cobra R wheels
- Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
- Billet Honeycomb Chrome Front Grille Overlay
- Smoked tail lights & turn signals, Mustang 3rd brake light decal
- Raxiom sequential tail light kit