Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My $1300, 2005 Mustang

Old 11-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Dense147

Me and austin are best buds douche b

Hes licked my butthole plenty of times

Aint that right austin?
Old 11-28-2014, 08:52 AM
austinkli
1st Gear Member

Well, car is gonna be out of commission for a little while. Drove it to Jacksonville Wednesday. I was pretty fortunate that nothing happened on the drive, but about the time I pulled into my parents neighborhood the headgasket blew. So I drove it into their driveway and there it sits. Had to ride back home with my wife. The good news is it's a project car and I still have something else to drive so I can take all the time in the world to fix it.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:53 AM
austinkli
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dense147
Hey austin I am another troll dropping by with nothing to add, so that's why I chose the user name of "Dense"
To be fair, this idiot is actually my friend and anything he posted was just to give me a hard time cause he loves me.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:07 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Put him to work on your car then... Let him love you some more.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:27 AM
DSargent09
2nd Gear Member

Lol no one should even comment. Pascal is just going to put what he thinks your opinion should be.

Nice, now that the head gasket blew you gonna start the 5.0 swap?
Old 11-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Hexanon

By far, this was the most enjoyable thread I've read. I love seeing people buying cars that looked like it survived a hurricane and a flood.. and still have the determination to clean it up real good. I was cringing at every picture!

Also, am I the only one curious to see how her new Jeep would look like several years down the road, when she brings it back in for yet another trade in?
Old 11-29-2014, 02:19 AM
ndinadis

Originally Posted by austinkli
Well, car is gonna be out of commission for a little while. Drove it to Jacksonville Wednesday. I was pretty fortunate that nothing happened on the drive, but about the time I pulled into my parents neighborhood the headgasket blew. So I drove it into their driveway and there it sits. Had to ride back home with my wife. The good news is it's a project car and I still have something else to drive so I can take all the time in the world to fix it.
Karma to the fullest......
Old 11-29-2014, 05:44 AM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Smile

Also, am I the only one curious to see how her new Jeep would look like several years down the road, when she brings it back in for yet another trade in?[/QUOTE]
No sir, you are not LOL
Old 11-29-2014, 07:31 AM
austinkli
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Hexanon
By far, this was the most enjoyable thread I've read. I love seeing people buying cars that looked like it survived a hurricane and a flood.. and still have the determination to clean it up real good. I was cringing at every picture!

Also, am I the only one curious to see how her new Jeep would look like several years down the road, when she brings it back in for yet another trade ?

Also, am I the only one curious to see how her new Jeep would look like several years down the road, when she brings it back in for yet another trade in?
Originally Posted by Choppertwo
No sir, you are not LOL
It's already on it's way. She came in the other day to pick up her tag and when I took a picture of her in front of her jeep I looked in it and there was already trash in it. Old mcdonalds bags and school papers all over.

Also I got a quick quote on head gasket replacement yesterday, $1,600. That's at my work, so I'm going to look around for better pricing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using IB AutoGroup

Last edited by austinkli; 11-29-2014 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:12 AM
JimC

Is anyone really surprised that the car has mechanical issues given how she treated it? My guess is that the oil change tag on it was the first one that she had done, just before trading it in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My $1300, 2005 Mustang