Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

M&M Sequential Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 09:00 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: M&M Sequential Tail Lights

ORIGINAL: stangmods.com

ORIGINAL: 6605stang

I understand that... I wasn't expecting you to go that low. I was simply saying that depending on price of the plug-n-play, I could be convinced to go with the DIY model. Conversely, I would also consider going with the Plug-n-play model... if the price is right.
Sooooo.... how low would you go for a minimum of 10 people?
Oh yeah, totally understand. If we had 10 people purchase at once, I could knock off another $20. So it would be $159 shipped.
10-4. I'm not sure who's keepin track. But if you get 9 others... I'm in. BTW - does yours have the "Chase" sequence too?
Old 07-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Erimikos

I am interested in the DIY version....
Old 07-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Stang~Girly

I'm in too, no wire harness conversion right? Let me know!
Old 07-25-2006, 01:52 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangmods.com

I understand that... I wasn't expecting you to go that low. I was simply saying that depending on price of the plug-n-play, I could be convinced to go with the DIY model. Conversely, I would also consider going with the Plug-n-play model... if the price is right.
Sooooo.... how low would you go for a minimum of 10 people?
Oh yeah, totally understand. If we had 10 people purchase at once, I could knock off another $20. So it would be $159 shipped.
10-4. I'm not sure who's keepin track. But if you get 9 others... I'm in. BTW - does yours have the "Chase" sequence too?
Bump... Does the Stangmods version have the "Chase" sequence too?
Old 08-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Stang~Girly

What's the status with this order?
Old 08-06-2006, 03:25 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: Stang~Girly

What's the status with this order?

Here is the deal. I can go as low as $139 for single orders if you guys want to send back your stock harnesses. What would happen is that you would place the order on my site at the full price of $179.99. (We dont charge for shipping on this item). Then, you would install your new sequential harnesses and return your stock harnesses back to the manufacturer. Once they got them in, I would refund you $40 of your purchase amount. You would end up paying $139 for the direct plug-and-play sequentials. (No cutting of modifying your stock harnesses)

PS...6605Stang, not sure what you mean about the "chase" version. I can check with the manufacturer for you.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Stang~Girly

Isn't there a way to do it WITHOUT sending back the Harness, I hate that idea.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

Sorry, but my impatience got the best of me and I ordered some already.

Stangmods - There is at least one manufacturer out there that offers the "Chase" version. In the "Chase" version, they light up AND shut off, one after another, instead of lighting up one after another and STAYING lit (as in most sequential versions). It provides for more of a "Chase" sequence, rather than the way most sequentials light up one at a time until they are all lit. I don't necessarily consider them better, just a different alternative.

Out of respect to our sponsor, I'll not mention the name of the company that makes the chase version. But PM me if you wish to know who makes them. I'm certain there are a few of you on this forum that already have the chase version as well.

Thanks for the offer stangmods... I would had gotten in on the group buy, but I just couldn't wait any longer.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:22 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I have the M&M version on mine and I love them. They are much cheaper than the competators. Yes you have to cut and splice a couple of wires but it is a small priice to pay to save over $100 per set.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:15 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

I have another "other guy's DIY's" too (see my post from a couple of days ago). After the ordeal I went through, I can see what many people want the plug-n-play version. Ultimately though, if I had to do it again, I too, would save the $100 bucks for the DIY version.

Quick Reply: M&M Sequential Tail Lights