Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

SUPER SUMMER SAVINGS FREE SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 03:01 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default SUPER SUMMER SAVINGS FREE SHIPPING

We at UndergroundMustang.com are doing our best daily to make sure you are getting the best possible prices out there, that's why everyday we are changing our prices and adding specials to make sure you get the best possible prices along with the best service. That's why right now we are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on every single item we have. That FREE SHIPPING Guarentee will never change or go up it will always remain on our site. Now you can have the comfort of knowing that every item we offer whether you purchase today or next year the shipping will always be FREE!!!

Don't be fooled by other competitors who show you low prices and then when you go to checkout the prices suprisingly raise up an extra $60, $70 or $100 in price. Or other competitors who only offer free shipping on certain items? Whats up with that? With us you don't get that you get free shipping on Everything we offer.

If there is an item that you want and it is not listed on my website Feel free to email me and I will get you that item.

Looking for better prices on Superchargers or Group Buys or purchases on multiple items...EMAIL ME and I will BEAT ANY PRICE!!!

UndergroundMustang.com