Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

05-06 Procharger Supercharger Group Buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 05:20 PM
texashotrods
2nd Gear Member

Default 05-06 Procharger Supercharger Group Buy!!!

[center]

TEXAS HOT RODS Group Buy on 05-06 PROCHARGER MUSTANG SUPERCHARGER KITS!

We have an incredible price together for the 05-06 PROCHARGER MUSTANG SUPERCHARGER KITS! This would be shipped to the 48 STATES. WE WILL EXTEND THE DISCOUNT TO CANADA AND INTERNATIONALLY simply for the extra cost of shipping!!!

05-06 Procharger Intercooled System w/ P-1SC Supercharger
Part Number: 1FP214-SCI

SEE AUDI'S CAR, THE FIRST 05 PROCHARGER PUBLICLY RELEASED AND THR INSTALLED IT! This baby runs circles around all the 05s in town!! Audi's Car

RETAILS FOR $5496 - THR PRICE - WOW IT'S BELOW DEALER PRICING!!!!!!

THIS KIT WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING TO INSTALL. IN TANK FUEL PUMP, 39.5 lb/hr INJECTORS, and PROGRAMMER IS INCLUDED!!!!

WE WILL EVEN THROW IN A FREE PROCHARGER & THR T SHIRT FOR FREE IF YOU BUY!!

ALL THE GOODIES:

60-85% HORSEPOWER GAIN!
CUSTOM 3 core with custom boost psi
CUSTOM CREATED DIRECT FROM PROCHARGER w/ 12 mo WARRANTY.
3 YEAR WARRANTY OPTIONAL for only $75!
INCLUDES 3 CORE INTERCOOLER FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
UPGRADES AVAILABLE: POLISH FINISH (9INCH HOUSING): ADD'L $200
3 CORE INTERCOOLER UPGRADE: FREE
850+HP INTERCOOLER UPGRADE: ADD'L $300 .

PLEASE NOTE THAT PROCHARGER IS EXTREMELY STRICT WITH ITS DEALERS. ONLY DEALERS WITH EXTENSIVE INSTALL EXPERIENCE ARE ALLOWED TO REPRESENT PROCHARGER!

Texas Hot Rods is a AUTHORIZED PROCHARGER DEALER! http://www.procharger.com/dealers.shtml THIS IS A BRAND NEW P-1SC PROCHARGER. We CAN FULLY CUSTOMIZE WITH ANY UPGRADE!!

Revolutionary Self-Contained ProChargers ATI SC ProCharger models are the first and only gear-driven centrifugal superchargers to feature self-lubrication, and contain the industry's most advanced technology. The best-selling P-1SC shares many of the design elements which deliver the record setting durability and performance of ProCharger competition superchargers, and is also quiet and street legal. With their rugged design, these ProChargers are the only self-contained superchargers durable enough to be backed with a 3 year warranty and powerful enough to harness the benefits of intercooling. The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProCharger?s precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage. By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.

[IMG]local://upfiles/35583/B73B8046F2554D00A2C9F7F9DFD9A538.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-22-2006, 05:55 PM
texashotrods
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 05-06 Procharger Supercharger Group Buy!!!

QUESTIONS!

1) How do I get the price?
-- Procharger will not allow us to post a discounted price. Please PM us at texashotrods or call us directly 915-593-6225. I will also give the pricing info to Hot Rods n' Booze, Amanda, and tripsevn.

If you get our phone system leave us a message! It seems like when we have group buys like this our phones get overwhelmed. We WILL get back to you!

2) Is this everything I need to install?
-- Everything including instructions! It's all in one box!

3) What if I want THR to install?
-- We will offer special discounted INSTALLATION and DYNO TUNING for those of you who want to bring it to THR to install. We install what we sell, isn't that the only way it should be done?

4) How soon should I get the supercharger?
-- 14-21 days, as they are built from scratch based on all your mods.

5) Where does my Supercharger come from?
-- Directly from Procharger. THR is a Master Distributor of Procharger.

6) So what if I want to upgrade more than the Supercharger?
-- Give us a call! We'll extend discounting on ALL parts to Mustang Forums customers.

7) WHAT IF I WANT LET'S SAY... SALEEN / PAXTON / ROUSH?
--THR will also offer a BEST PRICE GUARANTEE on ANY SUPERCHARGER for your MUSTANG, so if you're looking STOP HERE!!!!

We're so excited to work w/ Mustang Forums. Thanks for giving us the opportunity and feel free to contact us with any questions!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Stang~Girly

Default RE: 05-06 Procharger Supercharger Group Buy!!!

Now for the last hmm MONTH I have asked for pricing on the 04 GT procharger kit, and no one has gotten back to me, Is this going to be offered for my car, or shall I take my money else where? I'd like a quote on the 05 and the 04. I want to get in on a group buy, but its starting to become a hassle through you guys.