Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES & DISCOUNTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 12:32 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES & DISCOUNTS

[align=right][/align]
[align=right]UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000.00 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES[/align]

[/align][align=right][/align]

UNDERGROUND MUSTANG IS CURRENTLY OFFERING A 3% DISCOUNT OFF OUR COMPLETE LINE OF MERCHANDISE TO ALL MUSTANG FORUMS MEMBERS + YOU WILL RECIEVE FREE RAFFLE TICKETS WITH YOUR PURCHASE AS WELL AND AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED INTO OUR $1,000.00 SWEEPSTAKES GIVEAWAY.
[/align][/align]***WOW 3 % DISCOUNT OFF YOUR COMPLETE PURCHASE PLUS FREE RAFFLES**** CALL TODAY 718-645-4599 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR COMPLETE NEW LINE OF MUSTANG PRODUCTS.[/align][/align]MFORUM MEMBERS MENTION UGMUSTANG WITH PURCHASE [/align][/align]BLOWOUT SUPERCHARGER SALE ON 05-07 SYSTEMS- EMAIL OR CALL FOR SPECIALS - 10 FREE RAFFLES WITH EACH SUPERCHARGER PURCHASE[/align]

Rules & Requirements for Entry

VISIT US AT: www.undergroundmustang.com

DRAWING WILL BE HELD DEC. 30,2007

Enter the UndergroundMustang.com Sweepstakes for a chance to Win $1,000.00. In order to enter in the sweepstakes drawing all you need is to own a Mustang. Submit your best picture of your Customized, Hooked up, or just a plain photo of your mustang. Doesn't matter whether your Mustang is Hooked up or stock straight from the show room because the drawing is 100% random which means anyone can win. NO RAFFLE CHARGE. Once entered into the contest be sure to submit your best photo of your mustang along with your Name, City/State, Modifications done and contact phone number to be entered into the contest. There are 2nd and 3rd place prizes which include Underground Mustang's products. The winner will be posted the next day on Underground Mustang.com along with their winning Mustang.

GRAND PRIZE- $1,000.00 OF FREE MONEY & A CHANCE TO ADVERTISE YOUR MUSTANG AND BUSINESS ON OUR WEBSITE FOR A WHOLE YEAR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

2ND AND 3RD PLACE PRIZES AVAILABLE AS WELL

ALL PURCHASORS WILL RECIEVE 1 OR MORE RAFFLES WITH PURCHASE[/align]
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE: UNDERGROUND MUSTANG $1,000.00 SWEEPSTAKES TO ENTER!!!

HERE IS THE LINK FOR ENTRY: Underground Mustang
[/align]
Old 01-15-2007, 04:06 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Default RE: UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES

its not a giveaway if you have to pay to play...kinda like gambling...bet $1 to win $1000
Old 01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Not necessarily we just want our cost for promotion of the Sweepstakes and costs of purchasing tickets to be covered thats why there is a $1.00 raffle charge just like any other contest. We are currently offering a free raffle ticket for every 5 that are purchased.

Thanks for the question

UndergroundMustang.com
Old 01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
MBentz
2nd Gear Member

You state no purchase necessary to enter, but then say we have to buy a raffle ticket to enter.[sm=dontgetit.gif]
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Yes, no purchase from our website just for the raffle ticket. That $1.00 covers the costs of the ticket and the advertising of the Sweepstakes. UndergroundMustang doesn't inherit a dime of the $1.00 that is contributed into the sweepstakes, the money is strictly used to cover the costs of holding this Sweepstakes. We do however cover the costs of the Grand prize and other prizes ourselves.

Thank you for the question

UndergroundMustang.com
Old 02-13-2007, 04:16 PM
sk8erdudex
2nd Gear Member

Stop griping about technicalities geez. It's a simple concept. Everytime you buy something you get a ticket. The more tickets you have the better your chances of winning are.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:36 AM
07GTKING

Default RE: UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES & DISCOUNTS

Just bought a Saleen Supercharger kit and Body kit w/exhaust at a phenomenal price. I mentioned the raffle tickets that I noticed on this page to them and because of my purchase they gave me 30 raffle tickets absolutely FREE to win the 1000.00 prize. Wow all i did was purchase a few parts for my car and I got a bonus from them. I think they are def. worth the time and all you mustang enthusiasts should really check them out if your thinking about hooking up your ride. They def. have the hottest products at the greatest prices. And Haney and Thr sorry to say it but you guys suck because i called for a price and you coudn't match so I took my business else where and i'm glad i did. Undergroundmustang you guys ROCK and keep up the good work. Will always buy and recommend you to everyone.
Any one object or have questions let me know..will post pics of my body kit when i take some

Willie Mustangs
07GTKING
Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 AM
blksunshn

Default RE: UNDERGROUND MUSTANG'S $1,000 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES & DISCOUNTS

hmmm. sounds like the power ball winner to me!