Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

saleen body kit group buy price for a single item

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 02:14 AM
07GTKING

Default saleen body kit group buy price for a single item

Hey guys I just got an awesome price on a saleen body kit w/exhaust and supercharger kit. The price given to me is only meant as group buy from other companies but to my suprise I got that price by only purchasing one item. The parts were just installed and they look great, not only does this company match other prices but if you go to them with a quoted price they will not just match it but they will beat it. Trust me guys from a fellow mustang owner and enthusiast for many years they are a very good company. Give them a call or visit their site if your thinking of hooking up your mustang because THR and Haney Motor Sports will not be able to beat their prices. Listen don't take my word for it you try them out, because I sure as hell did and sure am happy I did. www.undergroundmustang.com they are #1

Shoot me some feedback on what you think of them
Pics coming soon

Willie Mustangs
07GTKING
Old 02-17-2007, 01:17 PM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: saleen body kit group buy price for a single item

OK, now I gotta ask. What's your affiliation with this shop? I've now read 4 different posts you have made on this topic in several different categories here. Sure makes things seem a little fishy when you only have 11 posts and most of them read an awful lot like an advertisement for a vendor.

I'm not calling BS here, just interested to get the full story behind all of these posts.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:10 PM
07GTKING

No affiliation with the company except for making purchases, they offer me great prices in return for telling people how I feel on their company so here I am telling you guys how I feel on their company I love it. Listen you guys don't need to take my word for it give them a try if your interestedin parts, can't hurt you to save money don't you agree.

Willie Mustangs
07GTKING
Old 02-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

I'm calling BS. Sounds like a sales call to me. Why would anyone post almost the same topic in all of these threads?

07GTKing, you are new here and most of us know each other well. We see these posts from time to time.