Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

ROUSH, SALEEN, PAXTON & PROCHARGER GROUP BUY!!!

Old 07-21-2007, 12:12 PM
texashotrods
2nd Gear Member

Default ROUSH, SALEEN, PAXTON & PROCHARGER GROUP BUY!!!

[align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]BY DEMAND, WE ARE THROWING OUT A GROUP BUY ONALL[/align][align=center]ROUSH, SALEEN, PAXTON, & PROCHARGER MUSTANG SUPERCHARGERS! [/align][align=center]THR is offering SPECIAL PRICING on all of these kits. If you were thinking about a Supercharger, NOW is the time to buy it!![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center] PROCHARGER, PAXTON, ROUSH ---Call for VERY SPECIAL PRICING![/align][align=center](let's just say the prices are WOW!!)[/align][align=center]SALEEN PRICING - 10% OFF RETAIL PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!![/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]QUESTIONS!

[align=left]1) How do I get the price?
-- As you may know,these companies will not allow us to post a discounted price. Please PM us at texashotrods or call us directly 915-593-6225! Open M-F 9-6 MST and S 9-2 MST.[/align][align=left]
2) Is this everything I need to install?
-- Most kits are complete, we also sell the tuners kits or separate partsfor those that need them![/align][align=left]
3) What if I want THR to install?
-- We will offer special discounted INSTALLATION and DYNO TUNING for those of you who want to bring it to THR to install. We install what we sell, isn't that the only way it should be done?

4) How soon should I get the supercharger?
-- Kits usually ship within 3-5 weeks from when we put in the order. We will put in all the orders at the same time at the end of the buy for the special pricing.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]5) Where does my Supercharger come from?
-- Directly from the companies. THR is a Master Distributor with all of them, meaning NO ONE can beat out price! Check out some of our installs in the "cars" section of texashotrods.com.[/align][align=left]
6) Will this Supercharger ruin my motor?
-- NOPE! We install these all the time, thus we'll only recommend what works for your set up![/align][align=left]
7) So what if I want to upgrade more than the Supercharger?
-- Give us a call! We'll extend discounting on ALL parts to Mustang Forums customers.

8) So how do I order?
-- Call 877-50-STANG (877-507-8264) and we'll get you taken care of or PM us. We take Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, and Car Care One!
[/align][align=left]9) What if I'm out of the country? NO PROBLEM! We ship worldwide and we'll give you a quote for the difference![/align][align=left][/align][align=left][align=left]10) What if I don't have all the money? Give us a deposit, and we'll go aheadan put in the order and take payments. DON'T WAIT,BUY IT NOW![/align][align=left][/align][align=left]11) How low is your price? Low enough that we offer a low price guarantee!!![/align][align=left][/align][align=left]SEE AUDI'S CAR, THE FIRST 05 PROCHARGER PUBLICLY RELEASED AND THR INSTALLED IT! This baby runs circles around all the 05s in town!! Audi's Car

PLEASE NOTE THAT PROCHARGER IS EXTREMELY STRICT WITH ITS DEALERS. ONLY DEALERS WITH EXTENSIVE INSTALL EXPERIENCE ARE ALLOWED TO REPRESENT PROCHARGER!

Texas Hot Rods is a AUTHORIZED PROCHARGER DEALER! http://www.procharger.com/dealers.shtml THIS IS A BRAND NEW P-1SC PROCHARGER. We CAN FULLY CUSTOMIZE WITH ANY UPGRADE!!

Revolutionary Self-Contained ProChargers ATI SC ProCharger models are the first and only gear-driven centrifugal superchargers to feature self-lubrication, and contain the industry's most advanced technology. The best-selling P-1SC shares many of the design elements which deliver the record setting durability and performance of ProCharger competition superchargers, and is also quiet and street legal. With their rugged design, these ProChargers are the only self-contained superchargers durable enough to be backed with a 3 year warranty and powerful enough to harness the benefits of intercooling. The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProCharger?s precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage. By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.

[IMG]local://upfiles/35583/B73B8046F2554D00A2C9F7F9DFD9A538.jpg[/IMG][align=center][/align][/align][/align][/align]
Old 07-21-2007, 01:46 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ROUSH, SALEEN, PAXTON & PROCHARGER GROUP BUY!!!

Can you send me a pm for the price of the H.O. Procharger kit (Full kit including 3 core) for 06 mustang gt? And also the full kit for roush and saleen chargers? I have been shoping around for a while now and I am willing to buy now if the price is right. Thanks
Old 07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Please send me a price for the H.O. procharger full kit including 3 core intercooler for 06 GT. Also a price on roush and saleen full kit. I have been shoping around for a while now waiting for the right deal. If the price is right I will buy now. thanks
Old 07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Does the roush have a louder whine or does the saleen? Thx
Old 07-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Cyberwolf1986
2nd Gear Member

Hi can you Pm me the Paxton H.O Intercooler non polished kit. Can I also havethe price for your saleen and Roush Kit. Thank you Very much
Old 07-23-2007, 02:52 PM
GrabberOrange07
2nd Gear Member

PM me all prices. Tnx
Old 07-23-2007, 05:01 PM
lucki96gt
3rd Gear Member

pm me all prices please thanks!
Old 07-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Wanderlai
1st Gear Member

PM prices. Thanks
Old 07-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Bastinado
1st Gear Member

PM the prices to me too, please.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Ragtop_71

PM me the price to please Thanks...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROUSH, SALEEN, PAXTON & PROCHARGER GROUP BUY!!!