Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

AMSOIL Synthetics - Now here!

Old 10-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Roundabout

Default AMSOIL Synthetics - Now here!

Hello! As a new sponsor on the Mustang Forum I would like to briefly introduce some of our products and offer a special for this week.

AMSOIL is the "First in Synthetics" starting back in 1972 they remain the innovator in new products and industry improvements. At a recent convention a Lubrizol (supplier to AMSOIL) executive said if AMSOIL never started this market then, we would only have started seeing synthetic lubricants marketed to consumers now. Because of their 30 year old commitment, AMSOIL remains the industry leader.

First, nothing even comes close to the performance, economy and protection you gain from our synthetic motoroils. For Mustangs I suggest both the 5W30 and 0W30 for all out performance. Just the 5W30 alone has produced some great comments from my Ford customers (see testimonial page on my site). It is very low cost and is guaranteed to last 25,000 miles. You just change filters and top off. Use our 12,000 mile or 6- month oil filters. Unlike other synthetic oils, AMSOIL maintains it's viscosity much longer including gear lubes.

Experience a quieter, smoother running engine thanks to AMSOIL's high sheer strength and lubricity. The 0W30 is really the single best motor oil available and you will know what I mean when you try it. In fact, It's guaranteed for 35,000 miles or one year. Again, you just change filters and top off. I use it and have changed oil only once per year. I raced one car and used oil analysis and it was still good.

Also know that we have a entire line of automatic transmission fluids, superior gear lubes, greases, fuel additives, oil and air filters, Bosch products, motorcycle line, 2-cycle, diesel and an entire line of industrial products.

To kick things off AMSOIL has just created a 2-stage oil-wetted foam air filter for all 96 and up V8 Mustangs. These are a direct replacement for the Ford F50Y-9061-A, Motorcraft FA1615 and Baldwin PA4075. (cone shape) The regular price is $40.45 but for this week I will sell for $34.00. ($5.45 shipping) These fit perfect and increase air flow over stock. Compared to K&N you get superior filtering ability. See http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com/air_filters.htm for information on the new materials or request a brochure with your free catalog. These also fit most Ford trucks and vans.

Also I normally sell the 5W30(ASL) for $59.00 per case (12 qts) but for this week they are $56 and the 0W30 (TSO) normally goes for $84.00 per case but this week $77.00.

You can contact me through my site at www.syntheticwarehouse.com or send me a message here.

Thank you,
Ches Cain
Old 10-26-2003, 04:11 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

I think you have me sold
Old 10-27-2003, 02:25 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

I've used it for years..good stuff
I need a filter for my 2003 4.6 supercrew
fram# is HP-2
what ya got?

Old 10-27-2003, 04:08 PM
Roundabout

I've used it for years..good stuff I need a filter for my 2003 4.6 supercrew fram# is HP-2 <BR>what ya got?
Cool, that's the same filter as above. (Air) The AMSOIL TS-191. It should have a taper and cone shape. I can ship right away if you want one.

The oil filter is the SDF-11. They are $10 each or 2 for $19.00 Just email me at 4value@sbcglobal.net.

I see you are in Virginia. We have a warehouse in Richmond where you can pick up if you are close otherwise I can ship quickly. Since we have 10 warehouses all orders arrive fast.

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2003, 08:56 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

I can pick it up..will you get credit with the sale?..now this is with the family discount?*L*
also do you have the home heating furnace extender?...how much does I can do?
thanks
Old 10-27-2003, 09:09 PM
Roundabout

Originally Posted by vfast
I can pick it up..will you get credit with the sale?..now this is with the family discount?*L*
also do you have the home heating furnace extender?...how much does I can do?
thanks
</P>

</P>

Yes, when you order from me I just specify your name at the warehouse and you can pick up. Are you near Richmond?</P>

Also I take checks, CC and Paypal. I am waiting on my new credit terminal and it should have been here by now. Hopefully tomorrow.</P>

Yes, I have the Fuel Extender. It's regularly $8.40 each. If you buy one I can sell for $7.20 each or a case of 6 for $41.00.</P>

</P>
Old 10-28-2003, 04:42 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

where do I pick it up at
yes I'm in richmond zip is 23229 if that helps

how many gallons does the fuel extender treat
Old 10-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Roundabout

Originally Posted by vfast
where do I pick it up at
yes I'm in richmond zip is 23229 if that helps

how many gallons does the fuel extender treat
</P>

</P>

Sorry for the delay. I was out making deliveries all day.</P>

The Fuel Extender treats 260 gallons. Just pour in then add the oil. Since I rarely sell this being south, please let me know how well it works.</P>

The warehouse is at 5616 Charles City Circle - Richmond, 23231</P>
Old 10-28-2003, 10:18 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

cool I need 1 of those and 1 filter so I paypal you and what happens?
Old 10-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Roundabout

That's $34 for the filter and $7.20 for the extender. No shipping if you pick up. Paypal to 4value@sbcglobal.net.

When I get that I will have the order waiting for you the next day at the warehouse with your name so just let me know when you want to pick up. Thursdays the warehouse hours are noon to 8:30 PM if that works for you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMSOIL Synthetics - Now here!