Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Redesigned Partscheap.com - Tons of new Mustang Products!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Partscheap
1st Gear Member

Default Redesigned Partscheap.com - Tons of new Mustang Products!

I have been working hard for the last few months redesigning a brand new Partscheap.com to meet the needs of the Mustang community. Our completely new site has all of our great prices as usual on Ford Genuine Parts & Accessories and Scott Drake parts. As well as hundreds of new parts from Ford Racing, Shelby Performance, 3d Carbon, Borla, JBA, DG Custom Auto, and Silverhorse Racing, all at very good competitive prices.

Our new completely redesigned site has new features to help your buying experience including: Integrated UPS shipping rates for total accuracy, online order status and tracking with the ability to log in to your own account page, an improved customer support system, ability to write customer reviews on products so you can see what other Mustang enthusiasts think about the parts we sell, a fully searchable inventory, improved shopping cart interface, and the ability to create your own parts "wish list".

We have the goal of providing the best of each type of Mustang accessory available and do not want to saturate our site with too many options and substandard products. We only want to sell the best quality parts available today at the best prices we can offer for you. Please take a look at the new Partscheap.com and let me know if there is anything we can do to help your shopping experience. Thank you!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:56 PM
sevenleaf
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Redesigned Partscheap.com - Tons of new Mustang Products!

The site looks great but I've been waiting like 3 months for a scott drake billet cap to be sent to me! Whats the deal with that.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Partscheap
1st Gear Member

Some of the caps are on back-order from Scott Drake, we are trying to get them as fast as possible and will ship as soon as they arrive!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:01 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

The Gulf War began and ended quicker then you'll be receiving your Scott Drake items...
Old 05-08-2008, 02:03 PM
22Stang08
1st Gear Member

Dear PartsCheap,
I sent you a PM and an email from your website.....looking to purchase but have not heard back from you.
Dave
Old 05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
str8wick3d
3rd Gear Member

they dont look cheap to me....
Old 05-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

I ordered the Scott Drake Mustang GT 4.6 Engine Dress Up kit from Part Cheap... over a month ago...

My order has been on "Hold" since then...

It seems that FORD has sued Scott Drake for selling Unlicensed Products – IE: Things with the Mustang Logo or Word on them. BUT – Ford will not give them a license. So… Their generic products (stuff without the Mustang Logo) being the “second choice†are not out of stock and they can’t seem to make them fast enough.

Leave it to FORD to screw up a good thing! Anyway - - be aware that if you’re ordering something made by Scott Drake, there is a very good chance your order will be put on back order!

If you ordered something with a Mustang on it - - odds are you will never get your product!

Don't yell at the Parts Cheap guys - - they are trying like hell to get Scott to ship them some product - it is Scott Drake that is causing the back order problem.

Such is Life
Old 05-14-2008, 03:40 PM
CroDalmatinac
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mdg

The Gulf War began and ended quicker then you'll be receiving your Scott Drake items...
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Old 05-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Kara
4th Gear Member

Well if Scott drake is getting sued, dont sell his stuff! Especially if it takes forever, or if they will not come in at all!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:22 AM
96VegasMustang

OK WTF is up with this site? I took a look for maybe 5 seconds then closed out the window and this is why.

More and more, I'm finding sites that REFUSE to sell accessories/parts for anything earlier than a '99. PartsCheap is yet another site that has parts from '99 to current but nothing for the older models. I have a '96, is that so far out of the mainstream? Definitely will not be giving my business to PartsCheap. I might as well stick to Auto Zone for the parts I need.