Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Fall Header Clearance- Kooks Headers w/ Free Coating or Save More!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 AM
MarylandSpeed
Former Sponsor

Default Fall Header Clearance- Kooks Headers w/ Free Coating or Save More!

First off I want say hi to everyone here. My name is Branden, and I am the owner of MarylandSpeed. While we may be new to this forum, if you do a search, you will see many members here have already done business with us. This is our 6th year in business, and we are widely respected within the late model performance community for our great prices and fast shipping. Even our ebay account has perfect feedback! We saw we were being discussed here, so we decided to become a sponsor!

We are rapidly growing our Mustang selection on our website (www.marylandspeed.com), and I wanted to jumpstart things with a special introductory sale on one of our most popular lines Kooks. We are a Kooks Master Warehouse Distributor (one of the largest in the country), and heavily stock their product so we can get you the parts you need with as little delay as possible.

As an introductory offer for MustangForums.com members, we are now offering you the chance to save even more on these great Kooks headers!

Current Kooks Header Specials-

Kooks has a 10% off retail minimum advertised price policy. We have put together several sales and packages to save you money while playing nice with their rules. This sale includes both 4.6L and GT500 Headers! We have many of these PT#'s in stock and ready to ship!

View Our entire Kooks SN197 header lineup here-

http://marylandspeed.com/mustang-v8-...c-112_221.html

These specials all include FREE shipping!

If you want coated headers-

Use Coupon Code freecoatkooks on our website to get free standard coating on your headers.

Our standard coatings are actually the best on the market-
  • Jet Hot 1700 degree Extreme Sterling,
  • Precision Motorsports New Durachrome
  • Any of PM-FL's 2000 degree coatings!
All are better coatings that what most the other guys even offer, and would run between $225 and $300 if you tried to get it done on your own.

Note: You must buy headers and X-pipe to get the free coating on the headers. The free coating offer cannot be combine with any other header packages or specials. Coated headers may be coated to order and take 1-3 weeks to be coated and shipped.

You can also call us @ 443-730-9428 to redeem this special.

If you want uncoated headers-

If you want uncoated headers, you will have to call us at 443-730-9428 to receive a quote. Due to the competition out there, we cannot post our prices..but they are very competitive (especially if you are looking for other parts in a package). It will be a call that is very worth your while.

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 04-01-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:23 PM
MarylandSpeed
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the orders so far! This is still going!
Old 12-16-2009, 04:15 PM
MarylandSpeed
Former Sponsor

We just got more of these in!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:57 AM
liberty911
2nd Gear Member

I just placed my order. Great Deal and Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 PM
dysan
2nd Gear Member

I placed my order as well. Branden was great to deal with and was very helpful. You can get a bung welded in before they are coated for an air/fuel sensor as well. Just call and ask about it.

Can't wait to receive my headers & catted h-pipe.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:56 PM
angelo07stang

Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed
First off I want say hi to everyone here. My name is Branden, and I am the owner of MarylandSpeed. While we may be new to this forum, if you do a search, you will see many members here have already done business with us. This is our 6th year in business, and we are widely respected within the late model performance community for our great prices and fast shipping. Even our ebay account has perfect feedback! We saw we were being discussed here, so we decided to become a sponsor!

We are rapidly growing our Mustang selection on our website (www.marylandspeed.com), and I wanted to jumpstart things with a special introductory sale on one of our most popular lines Kooks. We are a Kooks Master Warehouse Distributor (one of the largest in the country), and heavily stock their product so we can get you the parts you need with as little delay as possible.

As an introductory offer for MustangForums.com members, we are now offering you the chance to save even more on these great Kooks headers!

Current Kooks Header Specials-

Kooks has a 10% off retail minimum advertised price policy. We have put together several sales and packages to save you money while playing nice with their rules. This sale includes both 4.6L and GT500 Headers! We have many of these PT#'s in stock and ready to ship!

View Our entire Kooks SN197 header lineup here-

http://marylandspeed.com/mustang-v8-...c-112_221.html

These specials all include FREE shipping!

If you want coated headers-

Use Coupon Code mustangforumsfreecoat on our website to get free standard coating on your headers.

Our standard coatings are actually the best on the market-
  • Jet Hot 1700 degree Extreme Sterling,
  • Precision Motorsports New Durachrome
  • Any of PM-FL's 2000 degree coatings!
All are better coatings that what most the other guys even offer, and would run between $225 and $300 if you tried to get it done on your own.

Note: You must buy headers and X-pipe to get the free coating on the headers. The free coating offer cannot be combine with any other header packages or specials. Coated headers may be coated to order and take 1-3 weeks to be coated and shipped.

You can also call us @ 443-730-9428 to redeem this special.

If you want uncoated headers-

If you want uncoated headers, you will have to call us at 443-730-9428 to receive a quote. Due to the competition out there, we cannot post our prices..but they are very competitive (especially if you are looking for other parts in a package). It will be a call that is very worth your while.

Hi sent you guys an email today about getting kooks long tube headers and catted h pipe are you guys still doing the free jet hot coating option I like the extreme sterling you offer and how is the quality for the extreme sterling or do you recommend something different for the coating thanks for your time.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:06 PM
angelo07stang

Just placed an order with you guys for kooks long tube headers and catted h pipe. I am looking forward to doing buisness with you guys in the future too glad you were recommended to me.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM
liberty911
2nd Gear Member

I received my order and I'll tell you, these are a work of art!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
MarylandSpeed
Former Sponsor

We just got 1 3/4" x 3" headers in stock with matching connections!