Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Old 05-05-2011, 05:37 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

let me try to answer each of your questions in an orderly manner.

Originally Posted by 5POINTOH
1. I have a Hurst short shifter and I am not sure what the drop in inches is? I am assuming you would know the specs since you have made a boot for this shifter before.
If you order the boot 4" shorter than stock you will get this:

Assuming that's what you wanted?

2. I would like to order the quadruple light green thread that runs down the middle of the boot from front to back. Is this considered the standard for my car? I have a 2005 Mustang GT.
If you order the regular boot, that is the standard. The 4-panel boot is one that has 4 seams forming an "X" going to the corners of the center console. Please DO NOT order that, if you want the front to back layout.

3. I would like to get an E-brake boot that is black with black stitching (i.e. do NOT want matching green stitching which would be on the shifter boot). How do I let you know about this?
Please just mention in the comments field on the order form, we'd be happy to acommodate you.

4. In your sample pics....it appears to be more than one kind of black leather?? Please clarify.
No, there is only one kid. Different lighting, camera settings, etc. make it appear different on some photos.

5. Is there a forum discount that is currently available
Stay tuned.

Maciek
Old 05-05-2011, 02:15 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello!

A cute MINI set is the theme of the day here. Red perforated leather with a white stripe. Really nice!

Here's our current code, valid through Friday May 13th: 7G7PI4RQ039

You can find us on Facebook at this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Take care
Maciek
Old 05-06-2011, 12:58 AM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Just one more question.....I have a Silver Horse Racing E-brake handle on my emergency brake. Will your E-brake boot fit nicely with this application?

The E brake handle is much like the one in your sample picture with the Hurst shifter.

Thanks for your very clear answers.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Just one more question.....I have a Silver Horse Racing E-brake handle on my emergency brake. Will your E-brake boot fit nicely with this application?

The E brake handle is much like the one in your sample picture with the Hurst shifter
Well the sample picture I believe shows the stock ebrake handle, doesn't it?

In general we can make boots fit flush with anything, as long as we know the right dimensions. If you could email or PM me some pictures of that ebrake handle I'd be happy to assist you in taking these.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
kgrun4
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Well the sample picture I believe shows the stock ebrake handle, doesn't it?

In general we can make boots fit flush with anything, as long as we know the right dimensions. If you could email or PM me some pictures of that ebrake handle I'd be happy to assist you in taking these.

Have a great day,
Maciek
No thats an aftermarket ebrake handle cover, they're just black. Most just slip over the handle which that one appears to.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:07 PM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

I have a very similar setup compared to what is shown in your sample picture except my shifter bezel and e-brake handle is black billet in colour and not satin.

The stock e-brake does not come with the satin piece that you see in your picture. The satin piece just slides over the stock e brake and is held in by two little screws.

I am just wondering if your e brake boot will fit nicely with that aftermarket piece in place (i.e. will it fit flush with it or bundle up excessively)? Unfortunately, in your sample picture the owner only ordered the shifter boot which looks like a very nice fit compared to the stock one.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

I have a very similar setup compared to what is shown in your sample picture except my shifter bezel and e-brake handle is black billet in colour and not satin.

The stock e-brake does not come with the satin piece that you see in your picture. The satin piece just slides over the stock e brake and is held in by two little screws.

I am just wondering if your e brake boot will fit nicely with that aftermarket piece in place (i.e. will it fit flush with it or bundle up excessively)? Unfortunately, in your sample picture the owner only ordered the shifter boot which looks like a very nice fit compared to the stock one.
Hi,

the boot will work perfectly fine. I can't recall a picture right now, but I've seen some. The boot ends right below that handle.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-06-2011, 07:30 PM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

I am a little confused about the boot layout field. You can either order:

1. regular (like my stock items)

or

2. front to back axis of car

I am assuming I would select 1. even though 2. sounds like it would be the same thing for my car (i.e. 2005 Mustang GT)......and I would also end up paying extra.

Thanks,

Peter
Old 05-06-2011, 11:52 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Peter,

correct, you can select the (1) and it will be the same thing.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hey all!

Another leather ebrake handle cover in the line-up! This time on the cult car, Mazda RX7 FD (93+)!

And here's the discount code valid through Friday, May 27th: 7NHW74IB081

Our FB page with all current info is, as always: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a good weekend everyone!
Maciek

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)