Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 01:01 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's nothing more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2013, 06:03 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-03-2013, 04:03 AM
derboesekoenig
1st Gear Member

Darn I missed the memorial day sale. Any chance on having another sale soon?
Old 06-07-2013, 01:12 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Sure!

It will start later today

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-07-2013, 02:36 AM
derboesekoenig
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-07-2013, 04:28 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-16-2013, 03:41 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT until Monday, June 17th!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-22-2013, 09:12 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

2010+ Mustang day is TODAY!

It means that all parts we offer for 2010+ Mustangs are 20% CHEAPER!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php and SAVE 20% TODAY!

Not a 2010+ Mustang owner? No problem! It's a MUSTANG WEEK so every day we pick different Stang as a Car Of The Day so remember to drop by at www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php to check what and when we have for Your Stang

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 12:09 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)