Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
degeze
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: "KNTMARE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com View Post
I'm sorry but we ALWAYS respond to customer questions within 1-2 business days (usually within a few hours). We either never received your email or you didn't receive our response.

Anyway, now that we're on here, we'd be more than happy to answer it, could you either post it here or PM us?
That's weird because you answered all of my other emails...anyway the email I am talking about was sent to you on June 18th 2009 the same day I received the shift boot.
PM sent of June 18th email.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

06 GT BBK Ceramic LT|Bassani Catted X|Mid-Mounted Borla Stingers|JLT CAI|Brenspeed Tuned|Exedy Mach 500 Clutch Kit & Racing Flywheel|Shaftmasters 3.5" Aluminum DS|MGW STS|Goodridge SS Lines|BMR Suspension|18" Konig Beyond|H&R SS Springs|A47 Mirrors|Foose Stallion Hood|Cervini Type III Chin Spoiler|
degeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #22
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Vehicle: 06

Quote:
If it's all black inside, I would keep it that way, at least as far as leather colors are concerned. Personally I'm partial to matching exterior colors with a subtle accent, such as the thread - but I wouldn't introduce the exterior color on leather panels. I would rather match another interior color, such as the silver bezel if your car is post-07 of if you have the IUP...

Take care
Maciek
I agree about the subtle accent...
I'd like a two tone interior with something close to Lime.
Nothing I've seen grabs me yet, so I'll end up buying a hide and make everything myself.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #23
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Vehicle: 2005 BMW E46
Send a message via Skype™ to RedlineGoods.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal View Post
Nothing I've seen grabs me yet, so I'll end up buying a hide and make everything myself.
FWIW we do have a service whereby if you provide us with the material, we will provide you with the products, charging you labor only, approx 25% off retail.

Thank you
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
RedlineGoods.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #24
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GT
Send a message via AIM to eddypython

Any word if you guys will start making other pieces as well ?
I'm interested in maybe 2 pieces for the doors to replace the vinyl and maybe 2 more pieces for the rear trim panels to make them match the doors.

Poud member of www.militarystangs.com
eddypython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #25
degeze
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: "KNTMARE"

Since my post earlier, we have emailed and worked out the issue.
He said they just never received my email about my concern.

06 GT BBK Ceramic LT|Bassani Catted X|Mid-Mounted Borla Stingers|JLT CAI|Brenspeed Tuned|Exedy Mach 500 Clutch Kit & Racing Flywheel|Shaftmasters 3.5" Aluminum DS|MGW STS|Goodridge SS Lines|BMR Suspension|18" Konig Beyond|H&R SS Springs|A47 Mirrors|Foose Stallion Hood|Cervini Type III Chin Spoiler|
degeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #26
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Vehicle: 06

Quote:
FWIW we do have a service whereby if you provide us with the material, we will provide you with the products, charging you labor only, approx 25% off retail.

Thank you
Maciek
Good to know.
If I find the hide with a tint I like, I'll call you.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #27
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi,

Below: a Mustang GT 05+ with a Hurst short shifter with a specially modified boot (so that the polished Hurst shifter remains visible - the stock boot ends right under the shift ****) and custom, 3-colored stitching.

Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #28
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 SS Mustang V6 Premium
Send a message via AIM to StreamlineStang

How well does the gray match the gray interior of the 07 Mustang? And what are the options selected for what you have pictured right here? I love the look.

GT500 Conversion, Shelby Hood Pins, Gray Leather Interior, 5 Speed Manual, Pony Package, Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 500, 35/20 Tint, 14" Shorty Antenna, Silver 17" Bullitts, GT Spoiler, GT M/T Muffler, CF Dash, SR Window Louvers, Roush Retro Knob, Magnetic Blackout Panel, Bullitt Style Fuel Door, Painted Mirror Covers, And Some Sweet Mustang Floor Mats!
StreamlineStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #29
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi guys,

here's our Black Friday Discount Code: 6IFO3KW9612 - valid through December 4th!

And two more pictures of stripes. This is our Charcoal leather with medium gray stripes and contrasting thread. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Maciek

Old 12-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #30
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Everyone,

no discount code this time. But we got this:

We have slashed all our prices starting with 20% off each single item, up to 30% on larger purchases!

Enjoy!
Maciek

Old 12-04-2009, 01:53 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
0509, 2005, angeles, boot, boots, brake, custom, italian, knob, leather, lm, los, mustang, number, phone, sale, shift, vendors