Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Old 03-04-2011, 11:53 PM   #81
1200bruce
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: Mustang GT 2011

I got the Black with Red thread for my Mazda3 shift boot, brake boot and console cover there great, the cover was a BITCH to get on but once on lovely pieces. I'll be ordering for the 11 Stang soon!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
1200bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #82
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Vehicle: 2005 BMW E46
Send a message via Skype™ to RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

Hi guys, we've decided we want to go into making ebrake handle wraps more. Please contact us via email, PM on your favorite forum, or telephone if you have an ebrake handle that could use refurbishing! Here's a sample photo of what we can do...
Click the image to open in full size.

And our newest DISCOUNT CODE valid through Wednesday, March 16th: 77N2JU44AX8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a fantastic weekend,
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
RedlineGoods.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #83
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1985 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang Gt, 1989 Mustang 5.0L LX Vert

Any suggestions for a LL 05 GT? You mentioned in a previous thread there are 3 kinds of green threads available. Your website only lists 2....what does the 3rd one look like?

My interior is completely black aside from the OEM chrome around the vents. I have a Hurst short shifter with a black Hurst ball, replaced the OEM steering wheel with a GT500/Bullitt all black leather wheel and I also have Silver Horse Racing black billet E brake handle.

I am looking to purchase a E brake boot as well as a shifter boot and would like your input. You are very creative from what I can see and have read in this thread.

There was another forum member who has the same colour car as me (i.e. Legend Lime) who posted earlier.....if he bought from you....can you please tell me what he purchased...any pictures?

Thanks,

Peter

85 GT Mac equal length headers, Mac off road H pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, Mac pullies, B and M Ripper short shifter, Grant Monte Carlo steering wheel, Mac lowering springs, 17 inch ROH wheels

89 5.0L LX Vert (Collector Plate Destined?)
5POINTOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:34 AM   #84
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5POINTOH View Post
Any suggestions for a LL 05 GT? You mentioned in a previous thread there are 3 kinds of green threads available. Your website only lists 2....what does the 3rd one look like?
Hi,

I would recommend going with light green in quadruple on black leather for your interior. I have seen it in person and it looks awesome.

We also have a service whereby we color-match your exterior, there's a small premium for it (please choose OTHER for thread color and paste a link to the picture you want us to color-match in the comments field on the order form). I'm sure if you go that way we can get even closer than with either of our existing greens.

But again, light green on black looks killer!

Have a great day,
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
Old 03-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #85
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Do you have any pictures of this light green thread? There are currently two green threads on your website.

Would the quadruple thread run in a straight line from the middle front of the shifter boot all the way back to the middle back of the shifter boot?

How would quadruple thread look on an E brake handle......just a reminder I have an 05 Mustang GT with a Hurst Shifter.

85 GT Mac equal length headers, Mac off road H pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, Mac pullies, B and M Ripper short shifter, Grant Monte Carlo steering wheel, Mac lowering springs, 17 inch ROH wheels

Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #86
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi,

this is light green:

and this is dark green:

If you want the thread to run front to back, please make sure to choose the regular shift boot (not the 4-panel boot, available also, which has the stitching going to corners of the base of the boot).

Quadruple thread in general looks really cool against black leather. Both greens, actually, although personally I like dark green more.

Hope that helps,
Maciek

Old 03-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #87
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hello,

We are now offering a 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all our products!

In short, in addition to our warranty against manufacturing defects (we will fix products and reimburse you for shipping them to us if there indeed is a fitment issue), we are adding CUSTOMER PROTECTION AGAINST ERRORS IN COLOR SELECTION. You can read all the details by clicking the satisfaction guaranteed logo above.

Here's the current discount code: 7W73L20M3PO - Valid Through Friday, April 1st (and no, it's not an April Fool joke).

You can find us on Facebook at this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 04-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #88
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi all,

New pictures, an awesome combination of Charcoal leather and orange carbon-fiber vinyl! Enjoy!

Here's the current discount code: LJ77CO323B9 - Valid Through Friday, April 15th.

You can find us on Facebook at this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 04-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #89
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi everyone,

another ebrake handle added to our lineup! Saddle brown with a black stripe and quadruple tan thread:

Here's our current code, valid through Friday April 22nd: 7SK73WCO266

Enjoy!
Maciek

Old 05-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #90
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

If you want the thread to run front to back, please make sure to choose the regular shift boot (not the 4-panel boot, available also, which has the stitching going to corners of the base of the boot).

Quadruple thread in general looks really cool against black leather. Both greens, actually, although personally I like dark green more.

Hope that helps,
Maciek[/QUOTE]

I was on your website and would like to put my order in but I have the following questions:

1. I have a Hurst short shifter and I am not sure what the drop in inches is? I am assuming you would know the specs since you have made a boot for this shifter before.

2. I would like to order the quadruple light green thread that runs down the middle of the boot from front to back. Is this considered the standard for my car? I have a 2005 Mustang GT.

3. I would like to get an E-brake boot that is black with black stitching (i.e. do NOT want matching green stitching which would be on the shifter boot). How do I let you know about this?

4. In your sample pics....it appears to be more than one kind of black leather?? Please clarify.

5. Is there a forum discount that is currently available?

Thanks,

Peter

Old 05-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #91
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hi,

let me try to answer each of your questions in an orderly manner.

Quote:
1. I have a Hurst short shifter and I am not sure what the drop in inches is? I am assuming you would know the specs since you have made a boot for this shifter before.
If you order the boot 4" shorter than stock you will get this:

Assuming that's what you wanted?

Quote:
2. I would like to order the quadruple light green thread that runs down the middle of the boot from front to back. Is this considered the standard for my car? I have a 2005 Mustang GT.
If you order the regular boot, that is the standard. The 4-panel boot is one that has 4 seams forming an "X" going to the corners of the center console. Please DO NOT order that, if you want the front to back layout.

Quote:
3. I would like to get an E-brake boot that is black with black stitching (i.e. do NOT want matching green stitching which would be on the shifter boot). How do I let you know about this?
Please just mention in the comments field on the order form, we'd be happy to acommodate you.

Quote:
4. In your sample pics....it appears to be more than one kind of black leather?? Please clarify.
No, there is only one kid. Different lighting, camera settings, etc. make it appear different on some photos.

Quote:
5. Is there a forum discount that is currently available
Stay tuned.

Maciek

Old 05-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #92
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hello!

A cute MINI set is the theme of the day here. Red perforated leather with a white stripe. Really nice!

Here's our current code, valid through Friday May 13th: 7G7PI4RQ039

Take care
Maciek

Old 05-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #93
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Just one more question.....I have a Silver Horse Racing E-brake handle on my emergency brake. Will your E-brake boot fit nicely with this application?

The E brake handle is much like the one in your sample picture with the Hurst shifter.

Thanks for your very clear answers.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 AM   #94
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Quote:
Just one more question.....I have a Silver Horse Racing E-brake handle on my emergency brake. Will your E-brake boot fit nicely with this application?

The E brake handle is much like the one in your sample picture with the Hurst shifter
Well the sample picture I believe shows the stock ebrake handle, doesn't it?

In general we can make boots fit flush with anything, as long as we know the right dimensions. If you could email or PM me some pictures of that ebrake handle I'd be happy to assist you in taking these.

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 05-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #95
kgrun4
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com View Post
Well the sample picture I believe shows the stock ebrake handle, doesn't it?

In general we can make boots fit flush with anything, as long as we know the right dimensions. If you could email or PM me some pictures of that ebrake handle I'd be happy to assist you in taking these.

Have a great day,
Maciek
No thats an aftermarket ebrake handle cover, they're just black. Most just slip over the handle which that one appears to.
kgrun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #96
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

I have a very similar setup compared to what is shown in your sample picture except my shifter bezel and e-brake handle is black billet in colour and not satin.

The stock e-brake does not come with the satin piece that you see in your picture. The satin piece just slides over the stock e brake and is held in by two little screws.

I am just wondering if your e brake boot will fit nicely with that aftermarket piece in place (i.e. will it fit flush with it or bundle up excessively)? Unfortunately, in your sample picture the owner only ordered the shifter boot which looks like a very nice fit compared to the stock one.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #97
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Quote:
I have a very similar setup compared to what is shown in your sample picture except my shifter bezel and e-brake handle is black billet in colour and not satin.

The stock e-brake does not come with the satin piece that you see in your picture. The satin piece just slides over the stock e brake and is held in by two little screws.

I am just wondering if your e brake boot will fit nicely with that aftermarket piece in place (i.e. will it fit flush with it or bundle up excessively)? Unfortunately, in your sample picture the owner only ordered the shifter boot which looks like a very nice fit compared to the stock one.
Hi,

the boot will work perfectly fine. I can't recall a picture right now, but I've seen some. The boot ends right below that handle.

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 05-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #98
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

I am a little confused about the boot layout field. You can either order:

1. regular (like my stock items)

or

2. front to back axis of car

I am assuming I would select 1. even though 2. sounds like it would be the same thing for my car (i.e. 2005 Mustang GT)......and I would also end up paying extra.

Thanks,

Peter

Old 05-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #99
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Peter,

correct, you can select the (1) and it will be the same thing.

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #100
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hey all!

Another leather ebrake handle cover in the line-up! This time on the cult car, Mazda RX7 FD (93+)!

And here's the discount code valid through Friday, May 27th: 7NHW74IB081

Our FB page with all current info is, as always: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a good weekend everyone!
Maciek

Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
0509, 2005, angeles, boot, boots, brake, custom, italian, knob, leather, lm, los, mustang, number, phone, sale, shift, vendors