Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Old 11-20-2009, 05:24 PM
bigray327
2nd Gear Member

I have the shifter boot and the e-brake thing. The shift boot is OK, but I'm not a fan of the e-brake boot. It's too small and is a bitch to secure to the interior trim.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:55 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

I ordered a boot to fit my Bullitt shifter **** and was very impressed with the quality of leather, overall fit and reasonable price...
But to add to what Eddypython stated, IMO there customer service after the sale leaves more to be desired. After I ordered my boot, I emailed them many months ago with a question about the stitching and still have not received a response. No big deal for me though because it was just a question not a issue.

Last edited by degeze; 11-20-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:35 PM
rford426
4th Gear Member

^that looks good
Old 11-21-2009, 02:23 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by degeze
After I ordered my boot, I emailed them many months ago with a question about the stitching and still have not received a response. No big deal for me though because it was just a question not a issue.
I'm sorry but we ALWAYS respond to customer questions within 1-2 business days (usually within a few hours). We either never received your email or you didn't receive our response.

Anyway, now that we're on here, we'd be more than happy to answer it, could you either post it here or PM us?
Old 11-21-2009, 02:29 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eddypython
if you get it right however you will be glad you purchased.
You have PM.

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 11-21-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:09 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

EDIT: Issue is being resolved so I decided to edit my post to reflect that, as such I stand corrected on the customer service remarks.

As mentioned above though, products are awsome and the leather quality is unmatched, and I am standing behind that.

Oh, and if you order the armrest, make sure you get the EXTRA padding.. it really pays off to the feel and look of the armrest. not to mention the fitment which is really nice as well.

Last edited by eddypython; 11-21-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Well then, glad everything is resolved.
For members out there, make sure you PM the sponsors in a civilized way about your issues first, before starting a bashing war on the Forums.
It is not directed to you personally Eddy BTW.
Sponsors/vendors have an obligation to make good on our members as well, which has be done so on this thread...

Now OP, why not a little LL two tone for my sled, like suede or something??
I never get anything in my color.

Last edited by pascal; 11-21-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:37 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pascal
Now OP, why not a little LL two tone for my sled, like suede or something?? I never get anything in my color.
It's a non-mainstream color for sure... but we do have three kinds of green thread and one dark green leather that might work?

A pic of your interior the way it is now would really help me make helpful color suggestions. Is it all black or do you have the exterior color reflected inside the car as well?

Take care
Maciek
Old 11-21-2009, 10:51 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
It's a non-mainstream color for sure... but we do have three kinds of green thread and one dark green leather that might work?

A pic of your interior the way it is now would really help me make helpful color suggestions. Is it all black or do you have the exterior color reflected inside the car as well?

Take care
Maciek
I don't have any pix but it's plain black leather.
The not "main stream" deal is the problem, I know.
That's why I haven't made a move yet.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:50 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pascal
I don't have any pix but it's plain black leather.
The not "main stream" deal is the problem, I know. That's why I haven't made a move yet.
If it's all black inside, I would keep it that way, at least as far as leather colors are concerned. Personally I'm partial to matching exterior colors with a subtle accent, such as the thread - but I wouldn't introduce the exterior color on leather panels. I would rather match another interior color, such as the silver bezel if your car is post-07 of if you have the IUP...

Take care
Maciek

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)