Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Maximum Sexyness!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Mike@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Default Maximum Sexyness!

"....Here is a wonderful Maxima for you that our photographer shot not too long ago........"

Specs:
The Vossen VVSCV1's are 22x9/22x10.5 and are done in the Matte Silver & Machined finish.

Want More?
To check out a bunch more photos from our photoshoot with this ride you can click here and if you have some time and want read more about it you can visit our blog

Thank you all, feel free to PM/Email me for a fast response!
Don't forget to check out our website and facebook for more awesome stuff from us.

Want More?
To check out a bunch more photos from our photoshoot with this ride you can click here and if you have some time and want read more about it you can visit our blog.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:42 PM
scottybaccus
2nd Gear Member

Hey Elvis, You know me, I'm sure. It's not the first time I've busted your chops.

I have to ask, though... Why is every car you post sitting shock value low with such poor proportions of rubber to wheel? You guys have some great looking rims, so design is not lost on you, but any 1st year auto design student would get that squatting the car down over the tire destroys the line of the wheel wells, and it's so obvious that the rear tire is too narrow for the wheel.

The greatest automotive designers in the world don't violate such simple principles, but your guys do. I don't get it. To me, it comes off as trying to have the lowest ride, biggest wheel, thinnest tire only to say you beat everyone else, not because it is aestetically pleasing or even functionally superior. Sorry, but for me, form follows function.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 PM
scottybaccus
2nd Gear Member

Not a one of these has wheel wells cutting across the tires or rims wider than the rubber.
What do you know that these guys don't? I'm a regular guy that buys wheels and tires. You should be selling to me, not a celebrity show off... Just sayin'...
(Nearly 450 views and no one else has expressed any interest. Does Vosson care what the consumer wants?)

Last edited by scottybaccus; 07-29-2011 at 09:17 PM.