Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 12-07-2003, 06:28 PM   #1
Roundabout

Default AMSOIL Industrial Oils

<FONT face="Verdana, arial, helvetica" size=2>Hello!!

As a vendor I thought I would make available to you information regarding our Industrial line of synthetics. Prehaps you will find it interesting or want to review to gain added credibility for the product. In fact the SIROCCO brand of our compressor oils won the Plant Services Product of the year award!</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, arial, helvetica" size=2>
As a dealer I write a newsletter or two each month to help my dealers with their AMSOIL business as well as commercial account customers. If you would like a copy of my two newsletters for this month regarding AMSOIL Hydraulic Oils and AMSOIL Compressor oils please PM me with your email and I will forward them to you.

The AMSOIL Compressor line is quite impressive and will cut operators costs in price, energy use and maintenance. I also have a large white paper documentfeaturing a sworn and notorizeda trial of comparasons if you like.

Even in non-rotary screw/non industrial compressors users noticed a 2-amp drop in energy.

Ches</FONT></P>
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 12-18-2003, 11:18 AM   #2
vfast
I ♥ Acer

guys..you can buy from ches at a good price I have purchased several items from him... <edited><editID>mustangforums</editID><editDate>37974.0122569444</editDate></edited>
vfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 03:14 AM   #3
Roundabout

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfast
guys..you can guy from ches at a good price I have purchased several items from him...
Thanks Frank,

I have posted a new article on my site that relates to the public being un informed with the ethical responsibilities of the oil companies and how AMSOIL addresses the issue. For a product Americans use every day, AMSOIL's line is the one where you get real value which is what they set out to do 30 years ago.

Please visit my home page and scroll down to the bottom for the "AMSOIL - The Ethical Choice"

Â*Article... here: http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com
Old 12-19-2003, 03:14 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement