Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
ccnmustangforums
Platinum Sponsor

Default 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 Cleveland

1971 Mach has almost to many new parts to list but here goes. Motor 351 Cleveland rebuilt bottom up mild cam new everything. Duel exhaust front to rear sounds nice. C6 automatic Transmission rebuilt front to back mild shift kit both were rebuilt by a professional. Have papers for all work maybe 1500 miles on rebuild. Pictures will tell alot!! All bearings in rear end and axles new,leaf springs coil springs,shocks,sway bars front and rear, drive shaft, new drums rear, routers front, brake booster and master cylinder, upper lower A arms, quick ratio power steering gear box, and most other front end parts. I think you will get the point drive train new. Interior was all pulled out floor undercoated sound bearer matts installed then new carpet, seats, headliner, dash,all window door and trunk mouldings new, trunk spackled and new matt installed, underside was also undercoated up graded sound with Alpine a/m f/m c/d player has Alpine amp pushing the (4) 6x9 Alpine speakers in rear deck with twin speakers in dash sounds great.
B&M quick shifter rest of interior nice. Has new heater core and radiator along with all hoses. The clock and speedo rebuilt so they work accurate and smooth. All lights including backup and annoying key buzzer work. I'm sure I missed a few parts here that I didn't list and I do have most paper work for parts. Exterior will speak for itself. I will say this if your looking for a very clean and dependable classic with many many new parts to drive weather its down main street a show or a drive accross country you wont find one nicer then this one.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Mu...html?aid=32797
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
ccnmustangforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:41 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
0204, 1971, 351, 71, 73, cleveland, conversion, ford, gt, kit, mach, mustang, ohio, ratio, sale