Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

1966 Mustang GT 350 Clone

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 01:36 PM
ccnmustangforums
Former Sponsor

Exclamation 1966 Mustang GT 350 Clone

1966 Mustang GT 350 clone
California Car (R)
Original Copy of California title and real plates.
Vin # 6R07C184831
80,302 miles

This is a clean, solid 1966 mustang down to the core. Look at the underneath pictures!
Total restoration that was quite complete approx 5 years ago, but has been used only very little. It was converted to a GT 350 clone at that time.

Exterior paint is in very good driver condition (is better than that but don't want to exceed anyones expectations) and would make anyone proud to take to the show. Shines up nice and the body panels fit and finish is extremely well, look down the sides!

Chrome finish looks to be original and is in good condition and the finish is still shiny and straight .

Doors shut well with no play in the hinges, the weather strip is all in good condition and the glass is in good condition also

Under-car inspection reveals a lot of new parts on the front suspension and steering. I also notice that there is no evidence visible, that there has ever been any damage or rust on this car.
Every seam, every weld and all of the caulking looks original and appears to be in very good condition.
Tires appear close to new condition. Brakes stop straight and as true as any 45 year old car.
Trunk is clean and appears to be in good condition with carpet package.

Motor is what I think is original 289 with a little cam and dual exhast. Has a little more umpf than most stangs. Transmission appears to be original automatic or is era correct. A lot of money was spent on the FoMoCO Shelby engine dress up kit and in the engine bay, including the chrome California bar.

Interior is very clean and in correct clean shape and is comfortable, not rough or upgraded as most are. There are a couple of pokes in the headliner, not sure why?

I noticed a few chips that have been touched up in the paint. One looks like it was done when it was restored and put back together. I tried to take a picture but it doesn't show very well and you have to be looking for it

This car is a very nice driver or better and is a real head turner at the show and shines. It draws a lot of attention.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Fo...html?aid=32797