Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

1969 Ford Mustang Grande with V8 302

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 09:17 AM
ccnmustangforums
Former Sponsor

Exclamation 1969 Ford Mustang Grande with V8 302

This is a nice 302 Mustang Grande. Runs good with a newly rebuilt demon carburetor on a V-8 engine. This is a factory air (a/c) car but none of the components are installed (air vents are there and so is the control panel) to get better performance. There are extra monitoring gauges including a thermostat, oil pressure gauge and Ford OEM RPM gauge. Since I have owned the car, I have all the paperwork. The rims are custom aluminum with good tires on them. The transmission is a 3-speed with a B&M shifter. It has been used in a couple of fashion photo shoots as you can see from the photos (model not included in purchase price). Also, there is no guarantee that you will attract such a centerpiece but this car will certainly give you an edge over the competition. The seats are cloth and are power seats but NOT connected so I do not know if the motors work. The paint job is fairly new and very little paint/body wear. I tried to photograph all the imperfections of the body paint and places where it has been touched up. The trunk does NOT leak and has plenty of room for whatever you may need to haul depending upon your private or government job description (wink, wink). It also has an Alpine stereo with CD/MP3 player capability. The VIN number on the door matches the body and indicates it is a Grande. Our site is goteamsj

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Mu...html?aid=32797