Archive - Want To Buy Ads Looking for a part to increase the performance of your Mustang? Your Mustang Parts search begins here!

SELLING YOUR MUSTANG???

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 06:34 PM
05Pony
1st Gear Member

Default RE: SELLING YOUR MUSTANG???

I have an 05 GT with C&L CAI and exhaust PM if interested
Old 07-16-2006, 03:21 AM
Grinster24
2nd Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/m_1508569/...tm.htm#1655196 if our still looking
Old 07-16-2006, 05:53 AM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

2002 Mustang V6, absolutely nothing wrong with it. E-mail or PM me if interested
Old 07-16-2006, 08:08 PM
tawnyanicholls

I have a 1973 Mustang Mach 1 that is almost completely overhauled. Located in Silver Star, Montana. Almost all work done to it was done in 2001. Rebuilt Ford 351 Cleveland with around 4,000 miles on it. Rebuilt auto transmission. New radiator, starter, 650 Edelbrok carburator, fuel pump... Original rear end that had 275 gears, but changed to 383 in 2004. In 2004 also put in a MSD ignition system.

Exterior:

Painted in 2001 by Vida Loca Custom Refinishing(Now in Texas. Go to www.vidaloca.com to see their work. They have a couple pictures of this car on their web site.) 25 coats of paint from primer to clear. Oriental/cobalt blue mix. Hood mural of horses coming out of the ocean was hand air brushed, as is the mustang painted on the rear spoiler. New rims and tires in 2001.

Interior:

New black carpet and pad. Front seats done. Have rear seat upolstrey that is not on yet. All new weathering stripping. Needs two new seat belts, and the air conditioner works, but needs new valve on hose. have the belt off.

Have won various trophies and awards from local car shows. Would love to email pictures if interested. Tried to upload, but my pictures are too many kb

Asking $18,000 have over $20,000.00 invested. Email T_Nicholls@msn.com
Old 07-16-2006, 09:05 PM
slick66stang
3rd Gear Member

i have a 66 coupe with a 200 i6 c4 auto grey primer i would sell for 8000
Old 07-16-2006, 11:51 PM
kbr13

Check this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:L:LCA:MT:31
Old 07-17-2006, 02:41 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

1997 cobra, excellent conition, many upgrades.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:17 PM
wispez

91 vert car has 109,xxxmi built artcarr aod,3100 stahl and transgo shift kit,new heater core,water pump,thermostat,starter celnoid,battery/cables,brakes,offroad hpipe,mac cat back,355 gears,17' silver cobra rs(1 damaged) full synthetic mobile 1 oil, adjustable caster/camber plates,front tires brand new,rear have about 2500mi om them,still have good tread,car was just ny state inspected,and front end allighned,motor still bone stock with no leaks or knocks,car is a great runner,drives perfect,top is in great shape,goes up/dwn perfect,no tears,interior is grey/blk (needs alittle tlc)no tears or rips in the seats or anything,just the dashboard is fading,please call mike,716 908 5744 or email wispez@yahoo.com have tons of pics,i live in western ny, buffalo,ny , im movin down to fla, in a few weeks so price is very negotiable,thanks,mike

im asking 3700b/o this car only needs minor,minor interior touch up,i have the interior spray you would need,just no time to do the work the correct way,
Old 08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
noslo5.O

I have a 92 5.0 LX Hatchback. Selling for $9600.00. This car Has an original titanium frost silver exterior, Factory (VERY RARE) all black interior car. Originally the car had a 4 cylinder, however everything has been converted for a 5 Liter and everything was done professionally and you would honestly never know that this was a 4 cylinder car. The good thing about this is that insurance in really cheap, about half of what you would pay if this was an original 5.0! The car has 2 year old paint, which is absolutely beautiful and looks brand new. This was a very expensive Dupont paint system with Silver Metallic Base and 6 Coats of Clear and wet sanding/Buffing. It is straight as an arrow. Has an excellent Quality/Heavy Duty reinforced 3" cowl hood was also added the same time as the paint (the cowl has a chip in it from where the hood wasn t closed all of the way and came open going down the road). The interior is the rare all black original and in really excellent shape. Slight wear on the driver seat from getting in and out. 2 small holes in console where toggle switches were once installed, otherwise interior is practically perfect. The dunlop tires have about 90% tread and the pony wheels look great. I must also add that the car is exceptionally clean inside and out top to bottom. The interior has just been steam cleaned along with the exterior paint being clay bared and waxed. Even the underside of the car is clean. I am very meticulous, and probably spent more time cleaning this car than even driving it! you truly have to see the car in person to really appreciate how clean and neat everything has been done on the car. Everything done professionally.

Performance wise the car flat out flies. I raced it to see if all the money spent was worth it and it was, the fastest 1/4 mile times were a 11.34 at 122 mph. This was in the middle of summer in mid 90 degree weather on ET street tires. I must also add that it brought the front end up about 3 inches taking off This car will have no problems going mid to high 10's. I also raced my friend's supercharged '03 Cobra on the street one time and this car spun the whole way through 1st and 2nd gear and half way through 3rd gear and still blew the cobra away. So obviously the car moves. I also took it to a dyno and it put down 382 horsepower to the wheels, before the supercharger was added. The car never gets hot in traffic the electric fan does a great job at keeping it at 180-190 degrees. She gets 21-26mpg on the Interstate at 75mph cruising speed turning about 2500RPM's!

Now to the fun stuff about the car: The 306 (302 bored .030) has less than 10000 miles on it. The engine itself consists of a stock '91 mustang roller block that has been bored .030 over, line-bored, balanced and so on. It has a new ford nodular iron crankshaft, Eagle Forged 4340 H-beam rods, Aria's forged light weight full floating pistons (10:1 compression ratio), Total Seal gapless moly rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs, and ARP rod bolts, custom main girdle support system, Canton 7 qt. pan, Flow Tech Induction custom hydraulic roller cam (ed Curtis cam), Trick Flow Twisted Wedge aluminum heads that are ported and polished also have a 3 angle valve job and crower .600 lift double springs, FMS roller rockers, Edelbrock Victor jr. Intake Manifold, Holley 650 Double pump carb, MSD distributor, MSD 6al Ignition box and MSD Blaster coil, BBK underdrive pullies, ARP fasteners throughout engine, solid motor mounts, paxton Novi 1000 Supercharger pushing about 6lb of boost, K&N supercharger carb adaptor (i am having a custom supercharger discharge piping made for the motor i will try to get pics when it is done), Ford Racing polished aluminum valve covers, auto meter 5" monster tach w/shift light, 4- 2 5/8" gauges (volt, engine temp, Oil temp, oil press.) and probably more stuff. The cam is designed to pull to 6300 and has a good loping Idle and revs amazingly fast! I have the cam specs and most of the paper work that I have with the car. Also have different rev limiter chips for the MSD Ignition
Transmission is a WC T5 TRANSMISSION - RARE CLOSE RATIO, 6 months old, Hurst short throw shifter w/white shift ****, new Centerforce clutch, steeda adjustable clutch cable, Ford motorsport clutch quadrant, new steel bearing retainer on trans, and a new trans mount.

Rear is a newly rebuilt 8.8 with 4.10 Richmond gears and new end bearings and seals. I never had any problems with the rear that's why it's still has stock axles.

Exhaust consists of Mac 1 5/8 longtubes headers, Mac off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series mufflers, that turn down in front of the rear axle.

Suspension intentionally still has 4 cyl. front springs for weight transfer (and rides smooth too), BBK upper control arms, Southside machine lower control arms, CGS subframe connectors welded in, welded and reinforced torque boxes, new rear shocks, Tie rod ends, etc. with new alignment.

Misc: all brakes were done about 1,500 miles ago, new 3-row radiator, black magic electric fan, driveshaft safety loop. Has Jensen CD/TV/DVD player with 7" touch screen (has remotes for your use also and antenna has been installed so that you can recieve local tv channels and watch going down the road.), and with kicker 6 1/2" speakers in the door, and Kicker speakers in the rear with remote tweeters, and a 200w kicker amp in the rear to power them all. 20% window tint on the door windows and 5% tint on the rear windows give you the privacy that you deserve while cruising down the road. GT dash gauges were added for that sporty look. A grant GT steering wheel has been installed but if needed the stock one can be included if needed to comply with state law. The car has no problem being driven anywhere despite the fact it will still turn down the times at will. I do drive the car everyday to and from work which is only about 6.5 miles from home. The car is a non-smoker. Very clean engine installation. Everything done right, not just thrown together.

This car has over $12,000 worth of engine, suspension, stereo equipment and Paint, alone, not including the car itself! You know the price of parts, machine work, labor and paint systems if you have read down to this point about this car, you can do the math and see what has been put into this vehicle and see its my loss!!!!!!!
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. vaughtd@hotmail.com
Or call 757-465-0881 ask for David. I am located in Portsmouth Va. I will be willing to meet somewhere as well, but email first. This is an awsome car I hate to get rid of it.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Milwaukeestanglover

I have a 98 mustang Gt Convertible, green/ tan top with only 85k for sale. Nothing wrong with it, very clean. $10,000 obo

Quick Reply: SELLING YOUR MUSTANG???