Archive - Want To Buy Ads Looking for a part to increase the performance of your Mustang? Your Mustang Parts search begins here!

WTB: 99-04 GT tan seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 09:21 PM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Default WTB: 99-04 GT tan seats

I am looking for tan front leather seats that came out of a GT, will buy front and rear if you don't want to split up. Or I will take front and rear tan cloth seats from a GT. Thank You.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
mustangman_911

ive got tan leather front and rear seats id sale for $550 shipped to your door?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Can you email pics to; swp_1975@yahoo.com

Thank You
Old 11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Mustangman looks like a scammer lol
Old 11-10-2011, 02:48 PM
arabianobsession
2nd Gear Member

^That's what I've been wondering myself.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:32 PM
mustangman_911

oh ya ok?? i sent u pics of seats and u said u have a friend that lives near me and u would have him come over and check them out. so i agreed and said let him come and check them out and i hear nothing back from you??? and now u want to call me a scammer??? like i told u in my email i aint got time for these little kid games your trying to play!!! GROW UP!!! if ur serious about getting the seats then let him come over and check them out or even buy them for you?? i know for a fact you wont find a better deal anywhere else! if u dont really want them then just say no?? there is no need for you to come at me saying im a scammer!! whos to say you aint the scammer!! how do i know u wouldnt get the seats then go back to paypal and say they where not as described and get your money back?? GROW UP BOY!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:17 AM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangman_911
oh ya ok?? i sent u pics of seats and u said u have a friend that lives near me and u would have him come over and check them out. so i agreed and said let him come and check them out and i hear nothing back from you??? and now u want to call me a scammer??? like i told u in my email i aint got time for these little kid games your trying to play!!! GROW UP!!! if ur serious about getting the seats then let him come over and check them out or even buy them for you?? i know for a fact you wont find a better deal anywhere else! if u dont really want them then just say no?? there is no need for you to come at me saying im a scammer!! whos to say you aint the scammer!! how do i know u wouldnt get the seats then go back to paypal and say they where not as described and get your money back?? GROW UP BOY!!!!!
When someone joins a forum and there first 3 post are to sell something in the WTB section it seems fishy to me especially when you are offering to ship something that large for such a small fee. I have a few people I can have look at the seats and I sent you a PM stating that a few days ago.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:46 PM
mustangman_911

ok first of all u cant send me a PM yet so right there you are a liar! second of all you wrote me on my email asking if you can send your buddy over to look at them. i said sure no problem. i ask u where he is at so maybe i can meet up with him and you dropped off the face of earth??? that seems fishy to me? if you where serius then you would have gotten back with me? like i said i aint got time for your kid games!! im looking at $250 bucks for shipping to you. i took these seats out of my mustang and figured i could sell them for something? since they are doing me no good just sitting here. just like i told u in the email u sent me? i think the real scammer here is YOU!!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 AM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Dude you're a weirdo. Get over it. I thought you were a scammer. Is it the end of the world that someone thought you were on a forum trying to scam people. I stopped emailing you and deleted all your emails when I thought you were trying to scam me for money. At this point I wouldn't buy the seats from you even if you had them so please stay out of my thread.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:20 AM
95SHO
2nd Gear Member

Still looking for tan leather seats for my 01 GT. I really just need the fronts but will take the rears too if you don't want to split up the set. I would also be interested in later model mustang GT front tan seats. I will driver 5 or 6 hours from Massachusetts to pick these up. I also might be interested in tan cloth if you have a complete set and they came from a GT.

Quick Reply: WTB: 99-04 GT tan seats