Washington Regional Chapter Chapter President: 08blackoutstang

Dealer Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 04:53 PM
HareBrained
1st Gear Member

Default Dealer Recommendations?

I'm still a few months from buying but I'd like to hear about good dealers and sales people you've worked with. I don't want to turn this into a bashing of dealers and sales people. A simple statement stating "I had a bad experience with John Hancock at Colonial." would be sufficient. And don't be shy if they're a bit of a distance from Seattle. I don't mind rewarding those who are worthy of my business.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:18 PM
1200bruce
1st Gear Member

The Port Angeles Dealer has been good to me on my last 4 new cars or trucks I've bought from them! Costo dealer $200 over invoice!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Markus989
1st Gear Member

Ive sold cars in the pugeot sound area ina few different regions and know a few people in the north end and i can definatly tell you Harris Ford is bad news, Seaview chev bad in the north. I hear decent things about ford of kirkland. Lee Johnson mazda/chev is a good place to buy a car free car washes for life of thecar...
Old 04-09-2011, 09:23 PM
89LX5pointO
3rd Gear Member

Good Chevrolet is GREAT, Dodge of Bellevue is pretty good too. Stay AWAY from Sound Ford, and stay away from Evergreen Ford.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

I've had a good experience with Titus Will Ford in Tacoma. Customer service is always very nice, very helpful, long after the sale.

As with any dealer, you need to do your research before you buy. Know their sales tactics before you even step foot in that door.

I've found TrueCar.com to be very helpful in that.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:18 PM
stephen.osborne1
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Biceps
I've had a good experience with Titus Will Ford in Tacoma. Customer service is always very nice, very helpful, long after the sale.

As with any dealer, you need to do your research before you buy. Know their sales tactics before you even step foot in that door.

I've found TrueCar.com to be very helpful in that.
I too have nothing but good things to say about Titus Will in Tacoma. I went there after being "less than impressed" with Lakewood Ford and All Star Ford in Olympia. If you end up going there, tell them I sent you and I'll split any "finder's fee" I may get...
Old 12-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I am in communication with some of the ford at kirkland guys .. I like them so far. weather that will convert to a sale and good service or not, who knows, but they are eagerly answering any questions and doing a little small talk so it's a good indicator.

one of them in particular (scott creason) is a real stang enthusiast.. has owned a crazy amount of them, races them etc..

I am a few months out too. Not 100% certain the stang is the next car but I am working on figuring that out now.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I ended up completing my deal with Brien Ford in Everett. great experience there. very customer service oriented, they aren't commission based, just very helpful and courteous. they have no haggle pricing and they gave a great value on my trade in.

I'd feel comfortable working with Scott @ ford of kirkland, too. he provided me with a ton of information, I really wanted to give him my business, i just had a referral to follow through on and they were super accommodating at Brien Ford.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

I'd advise you to stay away from the Lynnwood / Harris? I think, Ford. I stopped by there in 2010 and they were super pushy. volume dealer based on commission. they 2nd sticker their cars at absurd values so you can feel good when you talk them down a little. they play all of the stupid dealer and number games that just irritate people that understand what they are trying to do (four square etc, lol).

I'd rather be treated like an educated buyer or at least treated with a little more respect without the BS.