West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 06:04 AM
CrzyBeautiful

Originally Posted by Stang562
i registered but im not showing. lol
my car is not nice enough.. yet
Me either. But it will be nice to see what other sixxers in the area are doing with their cars. I was hoping to at least have my wheels right by then - but it looks like it not going to happen.

I am very much looking forward to this event!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:59 PM
ShowStang

New sponsors added as well!

97 Registered Mustangs, over 200 people registered
Old 07-08-2009, 01:32 PM
ShowStang

Ok since it would be far too stressful trying to email everyone and ask them if they registered and everything is correct, I am going to show you the total list of people that have registered.

This will include your first and last name, email, club affiliation (if any), and year/make/model mustang, total guests (including yourself...aka if it's me and my wife...I would put down 2 GUESTS), and Yes/NO if you are showing your vehicle for judging.

Please do me the favor of looking through the list and find yourself. If you are registered and fine then you don't have to contact us for anything. If you need something changed please EMAIL US directly with your full name and what you need changed to Sales@AutoBadges.com

If you are not listed, you did not register correctly or just forgot, or had a glitch etc etc.... I am just about to close registration as we have exceeded the number of vehicles I wanted by a long shot. Last year I think we had 95 Mustangs and had to push cars into the 2nd section of the park...we have 130 now so that honestly is amazing yet scary LOL.

I will repeat this one more time as last year we had some issues with people saying they registered but were not on the list. NOT ON THE LIST = NO RAFFLE TICKET...PERIOD.

Please check, tell your club members to check, check for them....doesn't matter but make sure someone looks. This year if you are not on the list, you will not get a raffle ticket and you cannot enter into the 'show' area...whether you drove in with your car club or not, the parking spots are limited and I will only allow registered vehicles into the primary parking area (Those showing cars get 1st parking). Please do note, that if you drove up with 15 cars in your club and only 10 registered, only 10 will be allowed in together. Additionally this is not a 'club' parking area. Those that show up and are showing their cars for judging will be allowed to park together if they drove in together pending they are in the same 'class' to be judged. I will do my VERY BEST to organize the cars into the proper categories for judging to be made easy, thus why registering "YES OR NO" is very important because I will designate slots for each car registered. For example if I counted 94-98 V6 Mustangs that put "YES" for showing and I had 6 total, I would mark 6 slots...and if you try to show up and say you want in, sorry!

This means if you drove up with 10 members of your club and 7 of them are showing cars for judging...those 7 go in together and the remaining 3 will be asked to park elsewhere. I have to try to keep the judged vehicles apart from the non-judged vehicles as last year I had judged vehicles show up and there were no spots left that non-judged vehicles had taken so they were never looked at in the 2nd parking location.

If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to email me at sales@autobadges.com. I reply to emails daily 24/7. Please don't post on the forums your concerns as sometimes we don't get the "REPLY" emails and this show is posted on over 15 messageforums so we wouldn't know if you posted or not on some forums...EMAIL IS BEST!!!

Here is the link to check information:

http://www.v6mustangmeet.com/registe...gistration.csv
Old 07-09-2009, 11:23 PM
ShowStang

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys/gals again.

I will be at the location at 8am, anyone that can come out early and assist with setting things up please come on over, we can use all the help we can get...especially with parking. We have goodie bags that need stuffing so that would be a big plus if you could help out.

Additionally I have to point out that Autobadges is the only company paying for this entire event and because of that we have limited amounts of food/drinks for the attendees. If you are bringing guests, children, family members, friends, please bring a snack for them as the portions are not going to be huge. Here is how the food portions will go:

1. Main Car driver/participate will get a raffle ticket and a meal ticket upon entering the show.

With this meal ticket, at lunch time you will line up and give your ticket and you will receive a bag of chips, a bottle of water as well as 2 slices of pizza (cheese or pepp.).

Additionally if you are bringing guests...whether it's 1 passenger or 3 passengers, your passengers will only get ONE MEAL ticket and they can split the portions amongst themselves. Sorry but with 140 cars, and each bringing 2-3-4 people each that is over 300 people and we can only feed the main mustang owner/drivers not entire families...hopefully everyone can understand.

Next year I will be forced to charge for registration to assist with all the other fees that are entailed with the car show. This show is costing far more than anticipated as the show has gotten far larger than I ever imagined..so much I have to close registration with a cap! Additionally next year (if I charge) I am looking to rent an entire actual parking lot at another location so we don't have any worries and can arrange everything to perfection...I am already researching it.

This show has always been 100% free..from awards to food to drinks to raffle prizes...but in order for this show to continue we need far more sales/orders or charging registration fees.

So if you would like to keep this show going every year 100% free please support AutoBadges.com and place any and all orders you can with us so we can give back to our community with this free car show.

Thank you,

Erick Valdez
Old 07-12-2009, 11:09 AM
CrzyBeautiful

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time at this event. Although I had to leave early, it was a pretty good turnout - with alot of different cars. I definately took away some great ideas for my own vehicle.

Thanks again guys for putting this on!

If anyone would like to see "unofficial" pictures - I have some posted on my Picasa site here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Kittie.J...eat=directlink

Kind Regards,

Aurora Correa
Old 07-12-2009, 11:51 AM
pacostang
1st Gear Member

Yea, Event was cool! It's always better to see the cars in person rather than on the computer screen to see what mods really stands out.