West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 02:05 PM
ShowStang

Default OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let you know that Autobadges.com is now ready to host the 7th annual V6Mustangmeet(.com). That’s right, this is the 7th year we are hosting it and it only gets bigger and better!

Here is the information for the car show for those interested (details below):

Elysian Park (in Dodger Stadium Park)

General Address to reference:
835 Academy Road
Los Angeles, CA 90012
where Stadium Way meets Academy Rd.
July 11, 2009
10am-3pm

Upon reserving our location, I was told that there is a volleyball court that comes with the reservation, so we can either play some volleyball or some badminton for fun times!

Details:

There will be PLENTY of raffle prizes for this show as always. We will of course be providing you with free food just the same (food to be decided).

Of course there will be a car show as we have to have our reigning champions hold their crowns...or at least try to and a new class!

Here are the classes I am expanding the show to:

1994-1998 Best V6 Mustang
1999-2004 Best V6 Mustang
2005-2009 Best V6 Mustang
1994-2009 Best V8 Mustang

Let me take the time to say that this event is open to ANY MUSTANG, be it a V6 or V8, you are all very much welcome to attend the show. The more…the MERRIER!!!!!

The last show we had a big mix of V6 and V8 cars, and several car clubs in attendance, that we reached over 125 mustangs! Car clubs such as DarkStangs, Stangpede, and LoneStar Stangs were in attendance in big numbers.

10:00-10:30 will be time for cars to show up and park where directed to (please note if you come after 10:30 the voting will have begun and you will not be admitted to the show). As you approach our location you will be directly where to go for your registration information packet.

10:30-11:30 will be the car show voting. As we did before, I will have the ballots made up. You bring a car, you get ONE BALLOT. You fill it out and return it to us...and you will NOT be allowed to vote for yourself to try to make it as fair as possible. If you are not parked and registered in time, you will not get to vote so please be prompt as last year we cause a traffic jam off the freeway!

11:30-12:00 Ballot Counting….and waiting for food to arrive

12:00-12:45 will be LUNCH! Food and drinks will be provided for EVERYONE attending as we have done EVERY year now 

1:00 – 1:30pm will be the RAFFLE

Raffle tickets will NOT BE SOLD for this event as per our agreement to sponsors as well. You bring in a mustang…you get ONE RAFFLE TICKET. This keeps it COMPELTELY fair for everyone and allows only for one prize to be won by each person attending with a mustang. Sorry to say you cannot buy $50 worth of tickets as this throws off the balance…so one raffle ticket per mustang brought in is how it will be setup.

In order for us to take a correct headcount you MUST REGISTER yourself and your guests via the link provided

http://v6mustangmeet.com/register/

1:30pm-2:00pm trophy presentation!

Again you can see the turnout of the shows at www.V6MustangMeet.com and see just how we setup the cars, the number of cars that are really attending (LOTS) and how much fun the event is. This event is COMPLETELY free to everyone attending..just bring your stang, a smile on your face, a great attitude and have a great time!

Again, if you don’t register you don’t get goodies, nor food!

http://v6mustangmeet.com/register/

If you would like to add or remove people from your registration or to verify you registered correctly, just let me know via email.

Some images to get you going!

Thank you ahead of time
Old 04-11-2009, 11:09 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

most definitely will let stangpede know of this one
Old 04-13-2009, 10:45 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

count me in as well! see you there.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:09 PM
ShowStang

did u guys register yet? we are setting a limit for cars to 100-125 this year
Old 04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

is there a deadline for registration?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:13 PM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

V6 Mustangs get all the smack talked about them, then lets have a V6 car show and invite all V8's, maybe just called it a Autobadges car show............go figure!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:56 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

im registered and also emailed you back the YES reply to let you know i'll be showing the car.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Stang562
4th Gear Member

i registered but im not showing. lol
my car is not nice enough.. yet
Old 05-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Samsara Rider

I registered but put that I'm not participating with my car. My car is brand new and will be just stock for a while. So was it correct that I'm not participating even if I am bringing my car. Or do i click that I am participating even if it's not modified?

Please Help!!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

erick, are you still a sponsor here? I dont think that you are...

its one thing to post about your show, but this is turning into a billboard for your sponsors. you know how to direct them to if they want to get their names on MF.

lets try not to spam the site...

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009