West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

Default What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

<THANK YOU HOWARMAT>

EVERYONE make sure to read all the info on the BMC forums main threadfor this event! go to the bmc website address listed on the flyer and follow:
BMC Regions and Events>U.S. BMC EVENTS>WEST>FUTURE EVENTS (W) and click on "What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day?" Thread.

*UPDATE
All ages welcome, some people are bringing their families
[ul][*]American Muscle (finalizing details)[*]Welcome new sponsor High Performance Decals-will be donating a vinyl racing stripe set[*]Welcome GTR Performance in Rancho Cucamonga! WOHHOOO! Will be offering a dyno test session consisting of 3 pulls and maybe some performance parts![*]Welcome new sponsor UPR! Thank you for coming on to the event! [*]Welcome Ranson Auto and Performance! [sm=Awwww.gif] [/ul]
Some have asked and yes, all ages are welcome. Bottle your own rootbeer as well! Check out the pub's website for details. There is also pizza and various breads (including a delicious chocolate bread) baked in their kitchen.

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming out to our Annual Bumblebee cruise and we already have another event lined up!

Brew your OWN beer and MAKE your own large pretzels in an Irish Pub we have all to ourselves!

80 people turned out to our fantastic annual BBC III along with 65+ mustangs in short notice. We anticipate this event to be even larger! We had people come in from around the U.S. like Colorado, Nevada, and even the East Coast!

New sponsors that will give out prizes:
American Muscle, High Performance Decals, Ranson Auto and Performance, Universal Studios Hollywood, UPR, Stillen Mustang, California Mustang, and again Trufiber!

BMC Turns St. Patrick's Day BLACK ! Join us for our first St. Patrick's Day Event. Original BMC Forums Link: http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=43470

All colors/years welcome!

We are going to cruise the beautiful Palos Verdes Penisula which is considered one of the most scenic drives in California. Just did a dry run last sunday and it was stunning. Most of the drive hugs the coast with many spirited twists/turns.

So far over 50 people are signed up already combined from other forums/clubs.
LIST
[ol][*]mellowyellow06[*]ghettobooty
[*]leos06gtll+2[*]hardway[*]urnamethere[*]wyldwmn65[*]pnicholson
[*]gibs07cpe[*]FYouGitive[*]shredder[*]4liter6[*]bnzred05[*]Stickman[*]4liter6[*]black mamba gtt[*]Shredder[*]XtremeGuitar36[*]nohobandit[*]zzlegend[*]gt500oc
[*]rigssvt[*]steph3k[*]my_red_baby[*]seanmalone+1[*]rmssch89[*]theseeker411[*]08Eleanor+1[*]fastautos maybe[*]zoso429[*] Hotrods_n_Booze[*]muswang[*]2007mustangv6[*]05gt550[*]blk n wht GT[*]r3velation[*] elburrito99[*] vroooomm2006[*] So_Cali[*]phunnyguy[*]javdog[*]spooky maybe[*]fyougitive[*] mykim72[*]blacks197[*]mikeysgt+3[*]Metalmech+3[*]longcoolwomangt[*]redass02gt[*]blacks197[*]briansgonnawin[*]dreem363[*]arodbrs[*]roush426rr+1
[/ol]
Please make sure to read all the info on the BMC forums main threadfor all the newest updates! go to the bmc website address listed on the flyer and follow:
BMC Regions and Events>U.S. BMC EVENTS>WEST>FUTURE EVENTS (W) and click on "What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day?" Thread.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:58 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

I hope the Limers won't fail on you...

I would love to do that cruise in those twisties. Reminds me of the French Alps.
Lots of fun.

You need to get Caution, sleeper05and Stangskeleton on that list as well.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

yeah, the legend lime registry members have been very cool. someone is coming all the way out from Vegas! Trying to do something similar to the Bumblebee cruise-at least for a photo op. we'll see.

Caution, sleeper05and Stangskeleton you guys gotta come out to this event! It's going to be a lot of fun! Stangskeleton, you told me you'd try to make it out to the next one. [8D]
ORIGINAL: pascal

I hope the Limers won't fail on you...

I would love to do that cruise in those twisties. Reminds me of the French Alps.
Lots of fun.

You need to get Caution, sleeper05and Stangskeleton on that list as well.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

sounds like a great cruise, wish i could make it but probly cannot, i live too far.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:53 PM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

Please add 4LITER6.............
Old 02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Shredder
2nd Gear Member

I am traveling a lot this month.. but I think I am in town that weekend!!!
what time does this shindig end?
Old 02-27-2008, 08:16 PM
NeNCGT
1st Gear Member

Looks like a great cruise. You got a long distance prize? 2750 miles so says mapquest, drove from here to Victorville/Hesperia in less than 48hrs. back in 99. Hope you have perfect weather and a great time.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Bnzred05

I Have family down in pedro.......please add me to the list!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

wish i lived there looks like a awsome drive
Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

That's a GREAT idea! Will do that! We'll have a little something something for the person that drives out the farthest [sm=groupwave.gif]

ORIGINAL: NeNCGT

Looks like a great cruise. You got a long distance prize? 2750 miles so says mapquest, drove from here to Victorville/Hesperia in less than 48hrs. back in 99. Hope you have perfect weather and a great time.

Quick Reply: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....