Not My Fault Rally - MustangForums.com

West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Old 07-09-2016, 02:56 AM   #1
neckstrap

Default Not My Fault Rally

Santa Monica Sports Cars Club is putting on a very special event called "Not My Fault". It is a 5 hour day rally that will take you on an amazing and
scenic journey along the San Andreas fault. We are continuing the "Kinder and Gentler" rally style for everyone who just wants to have fun driving your
car. This is going to be a simple to follow event and we promise to introduce you to some of the most fun roads in Southern California. Bring a friend
to the parking lot behind Bank of America at the intersection of Devonshire and Sepulveda on July 30th. Registration opens at 9:00 am and first car
starts at 10:01 am. Check out the basic rules at SMSCC.ORG and sign up for Class D for the easy beginner instructions.

neckstrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dying while driving /idling and jerking/throttle response UltraBlue91' 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang 15 05-11-2016 08:03 AM
Sorry Porsche, the Ford Mustang Is King of the Sports Cars in Germany MustangForums Editor Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion 3 05-03-2016 09:46 AM
Saturday Morning Cars-N-Tunes May 7th 2016 *West Houston* xbmx89 Texas Regional Chapter 0 05-01-2016 08:28 PM
Car Starts Then Dies After 5-8 Seconds BigSkoop New Member Area 2 04-26-2016 12:49 PM
The Ford Mustang Was Germany's Best Selling Sports Car Last Month* MustangForums Editor Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion 0 04-12-2016 09:36 PM