Wheels & Tires Discuss rims and tires here.

Opinion about Tezzen T5 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Virge
1st Gear Member

Question Opinion about Tezzen T5 Wheels

Hi!

I will mount on my stang this 20" Chrome wheels..

anyone know or mount them? Is a good wheels? Anyone have e photo with a Mustang with these wheels??

Thanks everyone!

Old 05-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Sounds like you have already bought them so a little late to look for pics now and discuss quality at this point

They look great, so stop checkin' this thread for posts and get out and git your wheels installed already

As for mounting them, head over to your local tire shoppes and talk to the manager about their equipment and how it may effect your wheels. In the long run, you will have wheel weight marks/scars left behind, so don't get too caught up in this process. Have them installed on the inside and recommend a set of chrome stems for not only appearance, but long-rubber ones can sometimes flex under acceleration and, in some cases, scratch the wheel.

Jazzer
Old 05-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Virge
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jazzer The Cat
Sounds like you have already bought them so a little late to look for pics now and discuss quality at this point

They look great, so stop checkin' this thread for posts and get out and git your wheels installed already

As for mounting them, head over to your local tire shoppes and talk to the manager about their equipment and how it may effect your wheels. In the long run, you will have wheel weight marks/scars left behind, so don't get too caught up in this process. Have them installed on the inside and recommend a set of chrome stems for not only appearance, but long-rubber ones can sometimes flex under acceleration and, in some cases, scratch the wheel.

Jazzer

Sorry, but i'm italian, and my english isn't very good..

I need a new wheels, and i find this on a shop near my home, in Italy. Now i mount the oem wheels (215/65 r16). The new tires has 255/35 r20.

I like the t5 wheels, but is very difficult find an other car with this wheels in Italy! I'de like to see how they are on a Mustang! And I'd like to know if they are of good quality.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

He he

Take a look at either the website that sells them for customer rides section and here on the Tires/Wheels "sticky" links. Here is one I found on a Google image search, but is a 2010...

Jazzer
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Virge
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jazzer The Cat
He he

Take a look at either the website that sells them for customer rides section and here on the Tires/Wheels "sticky" links. Here is one I found on a Google image search, but is a 2010...

Jazzer

I had already found this pict, but this wheels are not the T5 model.