MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wheels & Tires brought to you by Tire Rack (http://mustangforums.com/forum/wheels-and-tires-brought-to-you-by-tire-rack-75/)
-   -   ACE Convex (http://mustangforums.com/forum/wheels-and-tires-brought-to-you-by-tire-rack/694590-ace-convex.html)

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-03-2013 08:29 PM

ACE Convex
 

ACE Convex Available In The Following Finishes: Titanium, HyperSilver w/ Machined Face, Gloss Black w/ Machined Face, Matte Black w/ Machined Face, Matte Black

Check Out Our Website And Flickr For More Information and Images!
Website: www.acealloywheel.com
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaneiusa/


IA Shelby 05-03-2013 11:49 PM

Nice wheels but drop the Mishimota screen print and prop rod.

Cockygt500 05-04-2013 02:23 PM

I would love to have a set of these on My 08 Shelby. Need a model car????? I will be home from Iraq in July and on leave and would love these on my car by then if you can make that happen. Lol. Wheels look great. I think these will be the rims I decide to put on my ride. Thanks for posting pics

Cockygt500 05-04-2013 02:24 PM

Oh Matte Black please.

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-06-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockygt500 (Post 8207149)
I would love to have a set of these on My 08 Shelby. Need a model car????? I will be home from Iraq in July and on leave and would love these on my car by then if you can make that happen. Lol. Wheels look great. I think these will be the rims I decide to put on my ride. Thanks for posting pics

Glad you like the wheels! We just restocked on Convex! Let me know if you have any questions, I am more than glad to help out.

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-06-2013 04:56 PM

In HOUSE FULL CUSTOM DRILL LINE....we've been doing it for 5 years now!!



Cockygt500 05-07-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACEALLOYWHEELS (Post 8208277)
Glad you like the wheels! We just restocked on Convex! Let me know if you have any questions, I am more than glad to help out.


I will get with you when I'm ready to buy. They are some beautiful rims.

ACEALLOYWHEELS 05-07-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockygt500 (Post 8209012)
I will get with you when I'm ready to buy. They are some beautiful rims.

Glad you love the wheels :) Sounds good!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.