Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Wheels & Tires brought to you by Tire Rack
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Wheels & Tires brought to you by Tire Rack Discuss rims and tires here.
Sponsored by Tire Rack
Click Here

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 02-06-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 5.0 Coupe
Default 19" Wheels - clearance issues with Eibach Springs?

Hey guys,

Just dropped my s197 GT 2 inches with the Eibach Sportline Springs. My stock 17" rims are much more snug and I'm a little concerned about my next inevitable upgrade.

I'm looking at some 19's (staggerred) and wondering if there will be clearance issues? Anybody want to school me in the finer points of 19s with Lowering Springs? Things to watch out for? What offset should I be considering? Thanks y'all!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
azdevil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
Mike1Six

Vehicle: 2014, Ford Mustang, V6 Premium

I don't know for sure but I bet you'll be fine. Stock diameter on my 17 was 28". With 19" wheels and 245/45/19 size tires I'm actually down to an overall diameter of 27.7 inches.
Mike1Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Greed1

Vehicle: 2010 mustang gt

Eibach sportlines, 19x8.5 +35 wheel 245/45 tire on front. 19+9.5 +40 wheel 275/40 tire on rear.

2010 GT Grabber blue. Eibach Sportline springs, Koni STR-T's, J&M adjustable panhard rod, 20" Shelby Razors w/Nitto nt555's, Hurst billet shifter, Mac Boomtube axle backs, FRPP Hot Rod cams and Bama tune.
Greed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
AricTrueTexan
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013,Ford, Mustang Gt

The drop look awesome did you get caster camber plates? or did you just go with the camber bolts? to fix the camber if their was any?
AricTrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:55 AM   #5
Greed1

Vehicle: 2010 mustang gt

Bolts for now. Car is not a daily driver or ever really driven hard so not worried about durability. Will eventually do plates though.
2010 GT Grabber blue. Eibach Sportline springs, Koni STR-T's, J&M adjustable panhard rod, 20" Shelby Razors w/Nitto nt555's, Hurst billet shifter, Mac Boomtube axle backs, FRPP Hot Rod cams and Bama tune.
Greed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #6
AricTrueTexan
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013,Ford, Mustang Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed1 View Post
Bolts for now. Car is not a daily driver or ever really driven hard so not worried about durability. Will eventually do plates though.
yea man ordered the same suspension and went with camber bolts as well hopefully later on I can do the plates I also hope the bolts won't fail on me
AricTrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement