XForce-USA XFORCE Exhaust offers a range of uniquely engineered and designed stainless steel bolt on exhaust systems. Contact us now to discover the true XFORCE Advantage. See. Hear. Feel. The Difference. www.xforceusa.com

VIDEO: XForce Engine-Back Exhaust System for 2015-2016 Ford Mustang GT

Old 05-15-2016, 08:11 PM
XForce USA
Former Sponsor

Default VIDEO: XForce Engine-Back Exhaust System for 2015-2016 Ford Mustang GT

Here's our very own 2015 Mustang GT fitted with the new XForce 1-7/8" long tube header and 3" stainless catback with adjustable Varex rear mufflers. Check out the video below!

FEATURES

• Varex Full 3" Exhaust System with "Adjustable Sound"
• Street Mode, Race Mode and Anywhere in Between - Electronically Controlled
• Increases Rear Wheel Horsepower and Torque
• Long Tube Header Design - 1-7/8"
• High-Flow Metallic Catalytic Converters
• Mid-Pipe Resonator
• Adjustable Chambered Mufflers
• Free Flowing Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent 3" to 3" Tubing
• 4" Polished Slant Cut Tips
• Direct Bolt-On, No Cutting or Welding Required
• (2) Remote Control Key Fobs Included
• Fits 2015-2016 GT Mustangs

Name:  XForce%20Engine-Back%20Exhaust%20System%20for%202015-2016%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20-%201.jpg
Views: 3500
Size:  124.2 KB

More Horsepower and Torque. Improve the power and performance of your 2015-2016 GT Mustang by installing an X-Force Varex Full 3" Exhaust System. This X-Force Varex Exhaust features a pair of 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers and High Flow Metallic Catalytic Converters that will greatly improve the exhaust flow of your Coyote powered GT, when compared to the factory setup. This System not only improves the power of your Mustang, but also improves its sound with a pair of adjustable Varex Mufflers.

Adjustable Sound. By installing a X-Force Varex Full Exhaust System, you can dramatically change the sound of your S550 Mustang's exhaust from a mellow street sound to a rich, throaty race car growl or anywhere between with just a push of a button. This X-Force Varex Exhaust features a pair of electronically adjustable Varex performance mufflers. Close them when driving through a residential area to stay low key. Then open them up to let your coyote howl while speeding down the highway.

Name:  XForce%20Engine-Back%20Exhaust%20System%20for%202015-2016%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20-%202.jpg
Views: 3492
Size:  67.4 KB

How It Works. X-Force Varex performance mufflers utilize a sophisticated internal electronic butterfly valve mechanism to direct the exhaust flow within the muffler. In the open position, the valve "uncorks" the exhaust flow allowing it to take the path of least resistance. The muffler now acts more like a straight-through muffler for a rich throaty race style exhaust note. In the closed position, the valve blocks the exhaust flow, forcing it through the chambered paths to produce a classic, mellow street friendly sound. This unique design is perfect for personalizing the power and sound levels of your Mustang to suit your own specific needs.

Full Exhaust Kit. The X-Force Varex Full Exhaust Kit is a complete 3" system from headers to tips. This kit includes a pair of 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers, a pair of High-Flow Metallic Catalytic Converters, a Mid-pipe Resonator, a Catback Exhaust with Varex Performance Mufflers and a set of 4" Slant Cut Tips.

Name:  XForce%20Engine-Back%20Exhaust%20System%20for%202015-2016%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20-%203.jpg
Views: 3207
Size:  51.4 KB

Stainless Steel Construction. This X-Force Varex Exhaust System is manufactured from high quality stainless steel tubing for superior durability and corrosion resistance. The Long Tube Headers are constructed from 1-7/8" diameter piping that merges into 3" collectors for superior exhaust flow. The rest of the System features smooth mandrel-bent 3" diameter tubing to eliminate any power robbing kinks.

Direct Bolt-On Installation. Engineered to be a direct upgrade replacement, this X-Force Varex Exhaust System will easily bolt on without any modifications required for a straight forward installation. The control module that powers the muffler butterfly valves can be plugged into your Mustang's 12v accessory outlet for easy plug and play operation or permanently hard-wired to a 12v source - the choice is yours.

Name:  XForce%20Engine-Back%20Exhaust%20System%20for%202015-2016%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20-%204.jpg
Views: 3133
Size:  49.4 KB

Application. This X-Force Varex Full 3" Exhaust System is designed as a direct fit bolt-on upgrade for all 2015 to 2016 GT Mustangs equipped with the DOHC Coyote 5.0L V8 engine.

Now available for purchase at AmericanMuscle or Summit Racing Equipment
Old 07-22-2016, 02:37 AM
XForce USA
Former Sponsor

Check out this very nice custom Twin Turbo setup for the 2015 Mustang GT utilising our 3” cat-back exhaust solution. The guys from Northmead Auto Centre in Sydney, Australia are looking to push out over 1000hp+ with this build. Looking forward to see its completion!

Name:  Photo1.jpg
Views: 3088
Size:  114.0 KB

Name:  Photo2.jpg
Views: 3274
Size:  161.7 KB

For more info about our bolt-on Mustang systems, visit: www.xforceusa.com
Old 09-26-2016, 02:39 AM
XForce USA
Former Sponsor

Review:

"My 2015 mustang GT has the X-Force cat back exhaust on it, the fit and finish on their exhaust is amazing (very well put together) and all polished like a mirror. My car has the electronic tuneable exhaust called the Varex system and is great. The X-Force people are great to deal with, I know their Varex system is expensive but it’s worth every penny and I’d do it again in a second. I’m a GM service technician and X-Force's quality is second to none." - Ryan

Old 06-23-2018, 09:11 AM
pluckon

Hello. I have a 2016 GT Premium with MagnaFlow 19100 exhaust. My gf won't ride in it. Too loud.
I want to get an adjustable exhaust system that will fit my car.

I have read where the xforce doesn't fit a convertible and when wide open isn't all that loud.

Thoughts

John