Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Window Louvers

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:58 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Window Louvers

i love my XENON scoops.. the get RID of the window.. the shape is what i like, and not tomention SALEEN uses the xenon scoops

next year im thinking about shaving my scoops to the car.. get rid of the seem ..it will look like the car was built with the scoop
Old 08-04-2006, 04:40 AM
will_c
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pantera72

ORIGINAL: defiant00

What's wrong with Xenon scoops?
Nothing really, its just a personal opinion. I just wasn't impressed with the way they attached to the body of the car, on top of the paint. The Xenon's seem to be alot bigger than what they look like in the pics. The squarish lines on them also look somewhat out of place against the curved lines of the stang.
I dont think i could disagree more... i hate the scoops that only cover that quarter window and are all round looking... they look like a petite little girl... but then again i am kind of partial to the Xenon scoops... see my car above

i was under the impression that they looked really good, as most have said... (and i'm not trying to start anything this is all open minded, mature discussion, no offense is meant to anyone)
Old 08-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: defiant00

You wanna see squared off scoops, look at Cervini's! I think the Xenon scoops strike a nice balance between being smooth to match the curves of the car and angular to stand out a bit. I thing the Razzi scoops look like a$$ since they sit actually INSIDE the quarter window. The size of the Xenon scoops are what I like about them. Not to mention the fact that the Xenon scoops look like they're the same size as the Cervini's scoops.

I agree with you on the xenon look good but as far as the razzi looking like *** well thats your opinion....I don't have to agree with it at least will will_c said it tactfully ...........you are just trying to **** people off. why don't you post pics of you car... difiant so we can see what you have? or are you?
Old 08-04-2006, 08:13 PM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

I got mine at SS inserts
Old 08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: will_c

I dont think i could disagree more... i hate the scoops that only cover that quarter window and are all round looking... they look like a petite little girl... but then again i am kind of partial to the Xenon scoops... see my car above

i was under the impression that they looked really good, as most have said... (and i'm not trying to start anything this is all open minded, mature discussion, no offense is meant to anyone)
No offense taken, at least from you will_c. All I did was state my opinion, and I said in my post that it was just personal opinion, so I didn't really think anybody would take it personal. Everything we do to mod our cars is all about personal opinions. It would suck if we all had the exact same cars.

If anyone wants to make a choice between Razzi's or Xenon's, feel free to look at my pictures. Its a little easier to tell how the scoop lines look on my white Mustang, rather than the darker colors stangs.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...g%20pics/?sc=3
Old 08-05-2006, 06:50 PM
defiant00
1st Gear Member

Fizzie, if I was trying to people off, you'd know it. I was simply stating my opinion, and explaining why I don't like the Razzi scoops. I stated almost the exact same thing that will_c did.
If anybody was offended, I apologize. I did not intend to offend or insult.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:51 PM
defiant00
1st Gear Member

Sorry, double post!
Old 08-06-2006, 07:14 PM
pony girl 05
3rd Gear Member

I just bought mine off ebay from pacific motor sports they look nice and I think and they were pretty reasonable, another plus they came painted!
Old 08-06-2006, 11:49 PM
windveilpete
2nd Gear Member

How much were they Ponygirl? Do you have any photos of them installed?

I like the idea of them coming painted as well.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:03 AM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

They look like this ...
I think his new price is $160 plus ahipping (he doesn't have a listing up this week)
his ebay id is pacificmotorsports

[IMG]local://upfiles/39336/A1A2AA48E19349828E575A4ADD65A2D6.jpg[/IMG]

GP

Quick Reply: Window Louvers