Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

MUSTANGS SUCK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 07:30 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: MUSTANGS SUCK!!!

ORIGINAL: BLackie

i do have a girlfriend with an empty garage but her dad hates me, i wish i could park over there
never park it there I mean NEVER... her dad will just **** up ur car and will say ... hmm its probably the cat...im sorry, and deep inside he is saying GOTCHA BIAAATCH.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:45 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

you dont know bad. someone i know had to park their delorean outside in new york (it snows)
Old 10-04-2006, 07:46 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

wait another thing...you could sell the gt. i think 25 grand is enough to build a garage
Old 10-04-2006, 09:46 PM
06stangdreamin

ORIGINAL: HypromanGT

ORIGINAL: Booster

Just like your car, have your parents buy the cover for you.
I'm usually not one for unconstructive criticism on here, but...+1.

If I was in your position, I'd be pondering the following math:

[cost of car] / [rent per month] = [months you could have had you're own place]
[cost of car] / [cost of tuition per semester] = [semesters you could have paid for]

For me, that equates to about 30 months of rent, or a couple semesters of school. This is why I drove an old, practical car all through college, and 1 full year after I started my first post-college job. I say sell the car, get something you aren't going to give a crap about for a while, move out, finish school, get a good job, start paying back those 10/15/20 years of loans, save the rest of your money, and then once you don't have to ask the parents for money, then think about buying what you really want.

/end unconstructive criticism.

Wow, a man asks about car covers and you give him a post explaining why having anything nice or cool while your still in school is going to ruin your life and put you in debt. This is a mustang forum, not the judge-other-people-about-their-choices forum.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:57 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

That's called living beyond your means or the American way.

You should have bought a cheaper car.

I cant just move out. cant afford it, its my first year in college and i got a pretty big car note
Old 10-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Arrow
2nd Gear Member

He's right, guys...it's not our place to make the decisions of his life for him......no matter how...enlightened...they are...

Bottom line, kid...the best thing is a garage or a carport. Since you can't have the one, and aren't allowed to build the other, you'll have to find either a cover, or a tree. End of story.

Did you get the car before or after you were living at this place? Either way, it would have been best to think this all through before getting the vehicle. I'm sure you didn't find the sun was hot yesterday...

Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should. [>:]
Old 10-05-2006, 01:27 AM
BLackie
2nd Gear Member

Alright, today I buffed waxed it with a low revolution buffer. It looked GREAT! Then I went down to Wall mart and bought a car cover. It costed me 40 bucks. U/V ray proof, water resistant silver cover. It took me literally 1 min to put on. Four hours later I took it off and it was cool inside and didn’t have one spec of dust on it. I think it was a good idea. I remember even with a garage that it gained dust. As for my decisions in life, I bought an "expensive" car and went to a smaller community instead of a 4 year university at UT. I have a passion for mustangs and think a man should drive a nice car. I’m 19 and still have many years in my life to go. By the way, to all you haters, I bought this car my self with my mom being the co-signer; I’m proud of my self and plan to keep this car forever. It’s my other baby (besides my girl) I have a job and get paid well enough for gas, car and even a little bit of mods. I work really hard for it and say……I deserve this car
Old 10-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Arrow
2nd Gear Member

...I bought an "expensive" car and went to a smaller community instead of a 4 year university at UT. I have a passion for mustangs and think a man should drive a nice car.
I'm not gonna dissagree that you should shoot for a nice car, but I think what a couple of us are saying is that you're young, and there will be future years to spend the money on bigger toys. If you cut corners to get your toys first, at the expense of a quality and respectable education and life-foundation, you're robbing yourself big-time. I can afford to buy a Maserati, but I don't really feel that I'm at the right point in my life where I can justify having that kind of car...and the money I'd spend on it could go to so many other things that I need more.

It probably doesn't make a lot of sense now...but it will one day.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:07 PM
BLackie
2nd Gear Member

no....no actually. I dont think i will ever regret this car. Theres bigger toys than a 25,000 300HP mustang. I will work up to those. I'm not robbing myself i dont think. I'm a A B student and i am doing fine in school. Mustang just makes life greater. Theres no place i would rather put my money than mustang. Ill move away after a graduate from college. Im wierd.lol. TWO MORE YEARS TO GO!
Old 10-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Dan66Stang
2nd Gear Member

People who talk crap about your car are always jealous. Thats what always happens to me anyway...