Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

help help! Bullits! Rims!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: help help! Bullits! Rims!

IMO anything over 18" belongs on a ricer. We have american muscle and the bigger rim you put on the more you take away from what a muscle car is.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
schapman
4th Gear Member

funny...ricer's dont have 20's. most of them have 17" or 18". Muscle cars usuallydon't have 12 subs but Ricer's do.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

funny...ricer's dont have 20's. most of them have 17" or 18". Muscle cars usuallydon't have 12 subs but Ricer's do.
IMO means in my opinion, and i dont have 12 subs I have 2. And if you want your muscle car to be ghetto go right ahead pal. Everyone has a right to their opinion but there is a line between voicing your opinion and being a ***, and your strateling that line. Thats the only problem with these forums
Old 08-17-2007, 04:40 PM
schapman
4th Gear Member

whats wrong with this forum is if someone gives an opinion and others disagree its considered an attack and crossing some type of line. Let me try this again...IMO ricers are the ones riding around with the boom subs in the back. ricers don't have anything to do with 20's its buying wings, body kits and spoilers on non performance cars At lease were I live most of them are riding on 17's and 18's.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

Wickerbill, you just basically called everyone with rims over 18" a ricer, and then you expected nobody to take it personally? Then when someone used a "similiar" argument on you to call you a ricer, you got mad and blamed it on the forums. You can voice your opinion without offending someone and calling them a ricer because they like different wheels than you. Seriously, around here calling someone a ricer is about as bad as calling a straight dude a ***. Its a word that is meant to elicit a strong response. Think about that next time you think someone is being an @ss, because if you look at your words carefully you might find that you were the one who came off as being the @ss.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

Wickerbill, you just basically called everyone with rims over 18" a ricer, and then you expected nobody to take it personally? Then when someone used a "similiar" argument on you to call you a ricer, you got mad and blamed it on the forums. You can voice your opinion without offending someone and calling them a ricer because they like different wheels than you. Seriously, around here calling someone a ricer is about as bad as calling a straight dude a ***. Its a word that is meant to elicit a strong response. Think about that next time you think someone is being an @ss, because if you look at your words carefully you might find that you were the one who came off as being the @ss.
Hey guys, not the first time ive been called a ***, and probably wont be the last. No i dont have a ricer, I was just voicing my OPINION. IMO large diameter wheels dont belong on american muscle, my 17" bullits are just fine with me, one of the reasons I bought the car I did. Hmm....just noticed your wheels
Old 08-18-2007, 02:30 AM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wickerbill

Hmm....just noticed your wheels
Sorry, my wheels are 18's. According to "your opinion", i'm not a ricer. 20's are too big for me personally, but I still think they look good, I just don't want to have to slow down for every bump and RR track because my tires are too thin. Still, they aren't rice, or as schapman pointed out they are no more rice than a bumpin' stereo system.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

but ofcourse you guys would never turn up your tunes because like you said if you did that would be a threat to your sexuality, or ricey, whichever you like.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:59 AM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

17/'s, 18's, 19's, 20's they're all the same. It's just what suits you best. I like my 20's. They helped with the handling better then 18's I tried out.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

exactly....whatever you like....and i know i acted like an *** about this but i hate it when you voice your opinion and get bombarded by idiots that have to act so childish because your opinion is different than theirs. For me I love my 17's, and sound system,and wouldnt trade them for anything

Quick Reply: help help! Bullits! Rims!