Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

help help! Bullits! Rims!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

Default RE: help help! Bullits! Rims!

ORIGINAL: Wickerbill

exactly....whatever you like....and i know i acted like an *** about this but i hate it when you voice your opinion and get bombarded by idiots that have to act so childish because your opinion is different than theirs. For me I love my 17's, and sound system,and wouldnt trade them for anything
Even though I don't have 20's I don't go around calling people ricers because they might like them. Your are such an arrogant @ss that you don't even realize how childish and hypocritical you sound. What was even funnier was after you said that and somebody called you out using the same argument on you, and then you started to get offended lol.

Now, don't get offended because I called you an arrogant @ss. I was just expressing my opinion. DUH, you can say someone is acting childish, and thats not really a bad thing, but if you call them an arrogant @ss like I did you then you will probably get a hostile reaction, which i'm expecting to receive from you. Why is it so hard to realize that you can say the same message with different sets of words and get different reactions? Part of being an adult is learning how to talk to people without offending them and making yourself look stupid. Go look up the word tact and you might learn what i'm trying to tell you. Nevermind, I found it for you. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tact

Sorry my response lacked tact. Sometimes I just get tired of explaining to adults how they are supposed to act.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

damn buddy dont get so worked up...you are the one that keeps on and on and on. What am I supposed to do sit here and ignore it? You really must have something to compensate for because you take such offense to comments that werent even directed to you in the first place. I just made a freaking statement that I thought large rims belonged on ricers, i didnt mention any names. You must have drove a freakin haundai b4 you bought that mustang.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

IMO anything over 18" belongs on a ricer. We have american muscle and the bigger rim you put on the more you take away from what a muscle car is.
This is my original message, I did not mention any names. Mr. Pantera has taken such a offensive stand on this subject that he must have some feelings for ricers hidden deep down inside him, and dont worry you keep it up with the yellow lights, and clear corners, and dubs, you will eventually achieve your dream of owning a ricer. I wont sit back and let anyone talk **** to me, this is my last post on this subject. I have better things to do, like work so I can pay my car payment, instead of letting mommy and daddy buy it for me so I can sit on forums and start **** with someone I wouldnt mess with if I were looking at them face to face. If I have to watch what I post afraid that I will offend someone I will go to another forum and buy my products from THEIR SPONSERS. I have had a great experience on this forum until this *** showed up.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

damn buddy dont get so worked up...you are the one that keeps on and on and on. What am I supposed to do sit here and ignore it? You really must have something to compensate for because you take such offense to comments that werent even directed to you in the first place. I just made a freaking statement that I thought large rims belonged on ricers, i didnt mention any names. You must have drove a freakin haundai b4 you bought that mustang.
Everytime I try to let it go you come back on here and call yet another name, and now you accuse me of dragging it out LOL? The only thing i'm trying to accomodate for is your lack of maturity. Unfortunately its a battle that will never be won, because you'll never be mature enough to comprehend why you are so immature that you feel the need to call everybody names in every post you make.

This is my original message, I did not mention any names. Mr. Pantera has taken such a offensive stand on this subject that he must have some feelings for ricers hidden deep down inside him, and dont worry you keep it up with the yellow lights, and clear corners, and dubs, you will eventually achieve your dream of owning a ricer. I wont sit back and let anyone talk **** to me, this is my last post on this subject. I have better things to do, like work so I can pay my car payment, instead of letting mommy and daddy buy it for me so I can sit on forums and start **** with someone I wouldnt mess with if I were looking at them face to face. If I have to watch what I post afraid that I will offend someone I will go to another forum and buy my products from THEIR SPONSERS. I have had a great experience on this forum until this *** showed up.
Hmmm, but you expect other people to sit back and take your name calling? What a hypocrite.........

Old 08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

Old 08-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

Thats your most mature post yet.

Lets see who's right.
https://mustangforums.com/m_3722280/tm.htm

Old 08-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Anything over 20 is RICE!!! haha
Old 08-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boozshey

Anything over 20 is RICE!!! haha
You dork...lol
Old 08-18-2007, 01:12 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Sorry but our Mustangs are not muscle cars. They never have been, and probably never will be. The correct term is "Pony Car".

To the OP, I think black bullits look excellent on the Redfire. Size really depends on what you want to use your car for, and the look youre going for. If you plan on staying with the V6 body, Id probably lean towards 18s.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

And who cant put this subject down??? You made a thread and everyone, majority, agrees you are just stirring up ****. lay it down, we cant help you would love to be a ricer.

Quick Reply: help help! Bullits! Rims!