Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

NEED Opinion on Batmobile

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 09:13 PM
TheRebel
2nd Gear Member

I think with your current theme (Adam West era?), you should get some wheels you could put some Bat Wing spinners on.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 PM
joeymustang
2nd Gear Member

Old 12-10-2008, 08:11 AM
batman05

lol, do you know what is funny

and i want everyone to read this.

lemme say about 3/4's of the people who commented
have a 99-04. And if you have one of these, i dont care HOW fast they are
they look ugly as ****. lol try picking up a chick in one of those rides, compared to mine.
i dont even care if its a shelby or not. Those models are ugly!!!!!!!

i hate seeing a regular *** +05 mustang on the road. I dont care for those ugly 5 point rims. I mean majority of you guys have the same **** on your cars, Wheres the creativity? You copy each other like you can do something different.

What you need to do , instead of blacking out my mustang , you should black out literally.... from lack of imagination

now i dont care how ricer( i dont even know what that means) lol
my car looks, but i guarantee i could probably pick up your mom and your girl. And "Take off in the Batmobile" . LOL

RIddle me this( lol)

also this is true on just about everything, People hate things that are new or unique.

i bet money you never saw a batman on the front of a mustang.

on top of that

dont like the bumper stickers too bad, YOU GO TO IRAQ THEN YOU CAN have Some say on WHAT I CAN Or CANNOT HAVE ON THE BACK OF MY CAR! AT EASE

that is all , carry on
Old 12-10-2008, 08:44 AM
joeymustang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by batman05

they look ugly as ****. lol try picking up a chick in one of those rides, compared to mine.

i hate seeing a regular *** +05 mustang on the road. I dont care for those ugly 5 point rims. I mean majority of you guys have the same **** on your cars, Wheres the creativity? You copy each other like you can do something different.

What you need to do , instead of blacking out my mustang , you should black out literally.... from lack of imagination

my car looks, but i guarantee i could probably pick up your mom and your girl. And "Take off in the Batmobile" . LOL

RIddle me this( lol)

also this is true on just about everything, People hate things that are new or unique.

on top of that

dont like the bumper stickers too bad, YOU GO TO IRAQ THEN YOU CAN have Some say on WHAT I CAN Or CANNOT HAVE ON THE BACK OF MY CAR! AT EASE

that is all , carry on
so, what ure saying is that u think u're going to pick up more chicks with this car...

than with this one?

soooo...what happened in iraq?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:59 AM
batman05

hey the more poon the better

yea, but was that a joke
i mean look at that your mustang
looks like an black Adidas lol

i dont know have you been there?
where you there with me?

ohh, you werent my bad
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
washamur
3rd Gear Member

RIddle me this( lol)

on top of that

that is all , carry on

First of all ... you come and ask for advice ... get advice (whether you like it or not) - THEN, criticize & insult those that give advice.

I understand the whole concept of going for something "unique" ... but you really have gone in the wrong direction. The Mustang / especially our S197's were NOT designed to be able to pull off most of the things you have done ... the "bling" wheels REALLY need to go.

I honestly would start taking whatever you put on ... off. Start over.

This isn't about IRAQ - Please don't try to spin it that way ... everyone here thanks you for your service - but that's still no reason for thinking that your car is some sort of "babe-magnet" and everyone else drives "hoopties".

Sorry man, you come onto a Mustang Forum ... ask for opinions on a certain direction your trying to take your car ... and then CAN'T accept the advice your given.

-unbelievable-
Old 12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
batman05

one thing is too insult, and another thing is to give opinion on the car.

im good with taking critism here and there , But the concept of making this thread wasnt to say how piece of **** you think my car is, it was too say what needed to be added or not. and majority of replies here were not that but insults.

and about the sticker thing, read the previous replies, You say something to offend someone , most likely the person will be offended. correct?

now thank you for actually answering my initial question.
you did not rip on me for my car now did you?

-believe it-
Old 12-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

I have to agree with washamur, you did come on here with a thread titled "NEED Opinion on Batmobile". I mean, you asked for comments. If you didn't know that people here would be brutally honest when you posted that, I guess you do now. Then you come back and start talking trash about everyone elses rides. My advice is don't put yourself out there next time if you can't accept the responses. There were a few people that posted fairly asinine replies, but rise above man, ignore em.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 AM
joeymustang
2nd Gear Member

hey the more poon the better

yea, but was that a joke
i mean look at that your mustang
looks like an black Adidas lol

i dont know have you been there?
where you there with me?

ohh, you werent my bad
oooooooooook...go buy a honda, you'll fit in better with that crowd lol
Old 12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
SSFGT
1st Gear Member

Words cannot descibe how ugly that car is. Drive it off a cliff and dont get out of the car.

Last edited by SSFGT; 12-10-2008 at 01:44 PM.

Quick Reply: NEED Opinion on Batmobile