Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Any White GT's with Cervini Type III Chin Spoiler ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 08:52 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

na man im from MD
Old 02-02-2009, 09:01 PM
tampa07gt
3rd Gear Member

Never did I think I would unite a pair of long lost brothers! LOL

I'll keep my eye out for the pic's thanks again!!!!

Just looked at the additional ones you posted. Looks nice! In fact the car looks nice. I can't wait to see it outside from a little further away!

Last edited by tampa07gt; 02-02-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 PM
bporta

I'll get some better shots for you. I still need to finish my stripes on the front bumper and down to the spoiler. I see from your tag that you have a set of Steeda under drive pulleys and was thinking about getting a set. What do you think about them? I understand how they work and what they do, but I have not do much reading up on the different companies who make them. I have added a C&L cold air kit & SCT tuner from Brentspeed, Flow Masters and some Steeda ultra light springs.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 AM
tampa07gt
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bporta
I'll get some better shots for you. I still need to finish my stripes on the front bumper and down to the spoiler. I see from your tag that you have a set of Steeda under drive pulleys and was thinking about getting a set. What do you think about them? I understand how they work and what they do, but I have not do much reading up on the different companies who make them. I have added a C&L cold air kit & SCT tuner from Brentspeed, Flow Masters and some Steeda ultra light springs.
Jury is out on any real gains. Some swear by them some don't. They are cheap and I would only use the Steeda's.

IMO my intake, tune and 4:10's with a heavy thumb's up for the the gears is the best bang for the buck.

If I had to pick one thing out of all three it would be the gears. Plus you have the tuiner and intake already. If you have a 5 speed get the 4:10's. If you are going to Turbo or Supercharge it doesn't really matter. Leave in the 3:55's.

One Eye ***** dropped like .5 in the 1/4 with his delete plates and an electric water pump after re-tuning his car.

I'm getting the delete plates and removing my cats.

Last edited by tampa07gt; 02-03-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 PM
bporta

Tampa07Gt,

Thanks for the info and yes, I do have a 5 speed with the 3.55 gears. I was looking to build up the car with the last thing being a supercharger. I wanted to make sure that everything I put in to it will only help my end goal. I think I have pretty much picked up all the lower cost items and now it looks it I will have to start dropping some cash.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:41 AM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tampa07gt
I've seen a Forum Member that has one on a black car.
You raaaaaaaaang .
The Cervini chin is more expensive than the GT500 part but IMO it goes better with the GT front end than the GT500 chin. On the other hand the GT500 chin looks great on the cobra front end...as expected.

Keep in mind that the Cervini spoiler comes to you raw and needs to be prepped & painted before installation.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:31 PM
tampa07gt
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by degeze
You raaaaaaaaang .
The Cervini chin is more expensive than the GT500 part but IMO it goes better with the GT front end than the GT500 chin. On the other hand the GT500 chin looks great on the cobra front end...as expected.

Keep in mind that the Cervini spoiler comes to you raw and needs to be prepped & painted before installation.
It was that car that made me want to see it on white.

Nice ride my friend!

Some things that look good on black don't look good on white. I'm waiting to see some outside pic's of his car from further away.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:04 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Nice ride my friend!

Some things that look good on black don't look good on white. I'm waiting to see some outside pic's of his car from further away.
thanks man.

+1 on being 100% sure, it is a good chunk of change.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:41 PM
bporta

Nice ride my friend!

Here is some more shots.

Last edited by bporta; 03-12-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Stetler17

bporta,

Not only do our Mustangs look very similar, but my wifes BMW could be a twin to the one in your pics...First you find your long last brother and now someone with identical taste, what's the chances?

Quick Reply: Any White GT's with Cervini Type III Chin Spoiler ?