Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Anybody have any nice gray interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

Default Anybody have any nice gray interiors?

My car has the boring light gray interior and I'm looking for a way to make it look better, so does anybody have a nice looking gray interior?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:16 PM
justin07vert
1st Gear Member

I have the light gray intererior as well. What kinds of things are you thinking about sprucing it up with? I have seen light grey GT head rest overs and of course the GT floormats.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

like seats, i really want to put red and black roush seats but idk how it would look
Old 12-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Trinity
1st Gear Member

Default Everything but the seats...

The seats are the one thing I want to change but haven't done yet. I want to do gray with black since I have blue piping already on the dash which pulls the exterior color into the car. Here are some pics of what I've done so far.

(Click on the thumbnails below to see the larger picture in my Photo Gallery)

Last edited by Trinity; 12-19-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

youre interior looks nice, but do you think these (http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1091) would look good in a light graphite interior torch red car?
Old 12-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Trinity
1st Gear Member

In my honest opinion... no, not really. If you have the same gray carpet, gray seat combo that I have then this is going to stick out. I understand wanting to get the exterior color into the car but unless you have a black interior already these just aren't going to match up well. It is more of a color balance thing.

Do you like the seats themselves or the color combo? Have you thought of Katzkin Leather Seats? For the price of the Roush seats you can customize a set for your GT that will be a better match and unique to your car. Just an idea. Their website is: http://katzkin.com
Old 12-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

I just really like color combo, Ive seen katzkins i just would know what color combination to get, since my favorite is black/red.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Trinity
1st Gear Member

Do you have the black leather inserts in the doors? If so, that gives you a bit more black to work with. Maybe you can find some black & red seats with just a touch of gray in them somewhere that can tie into your trim and carpet.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

Yeah my doors have the black leather insert, Maybe i should just go with black and grey seats? Do you know what color gray on katzkinz website would match the oem gray in our cars interior?
Old 12-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Trinity
1st Gear Member

Offhand, no, but they would tell you. You can even get samples to make sure before you order.

One pattern you might look at is similar to the older Mach seats. That way you could do the gray/black and maybe still get the red in there as a stripe?

Quick Reply: Anybody have any nice gray interiors?