Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, it looks off center. Also I get put off by all the non mustang pictures content here lol. I get the idea, I don't need to see bmw stuff lol..

Had their shift boot and armrest cover in the past. LOVED the shift boot, but didn't keep the armrest. Didn't like the showercap look. Not giving a bad review, I actually liked the leather and the product. Would buy again if something new would catch my eye. Would love to see the steering wheel wraps. But on a mustang wheel, not a bmw wheel. I can't tell how it would fit on my car from those pics lol
Old 11-23-2011, 02:53 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kgrun4
IMO, the design of the Mustang looks one great, but I think it looks off center as far as left to right. I know the mustang isn't supposed to be centered on the tribar, but on most designs the tribar is centered on what ever its on, like the faux gas cap.

I think it would look better with the whole emblem centered according to the tribar, but that might just be me.
No, that's not just you We also noticed it and all our new products will be embroidered with Mustang Pony centered by the middle of the white bar. This was our testing mule and our embroidery partners centered it by geometry.

Originally Posted by eddypython
Would love to see the steering wheel wraps. But on a mustang wheel, not a bmw wheel. I can't tell how it would fit on my car from those pics lol
Guess what? We've just prepared the wrap for 05-09 Stang. Hope to be able to whow it to you by Friday. And there will be a small surprise with the wrap

Stay tuned!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 11-23-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:22 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

well, you got my attention. staying tuned. ( question though )

Are the wraps for the whels which already have the leather IUP steering wheels ? Or they are skins you throw on top of any wheel ?
Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Default Cyber Monday SALE!

Hey all,

racing stripes, anyone? I personally LOVE the way this looks!

Cyber Monday Special discount code is HAPPY778884 - GOOD FOR 20% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS, ONLY TODAY!

Take care and have a great week guys!

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-31-2011, 03:42 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

2011 ends with a bang!

Extremely sporty! Extremely durable! Extremely classy! Genuine GRADATION BRIDE (TM) has recently arrived at RedlineGoods to make you take even more pride in your ride!

Born in Japan, bred in motorsports, can be found in numerous thoroughbred sports cars, now available for you!

Like it? Then hurry up! Grab your piece before anybody else does! Gradation Bride (TM) is only available while supplies last! Since this material is ridiculously expensive WE WILL NOT replenish our stock once it runs out.

And remember! You still have one day of FREE SHIPPING left!

So, HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR ALL! Enjoy planning the whole new look of your ride, and meet us at www.redlinegoods.com for more and more exciting products, contests and prize draws! Yes, there will be some soon

Take care
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 01-13-2012, 04:44 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Friday the 13th is not always bad!

We've just received cool pictures of our items made with GENUINE ALCANTARA! Well-suited to a wide range of automotive applications, providing:

Softness - unmistakable, pleasant sensation
Comfort - porous, constant through summer and winter, anti static, hypoallergenic
Driving safety - not surprisingly, Alcantara is used on Formula One racers and Gran Turismo cars
Durability - characteristics withstand the tests of time and weather

Alcantara can be easily combined with other materials, such as leather and fabric, thus leaving a wide margin for design creativity and innovation. The sum of its qualities make Alcantara the perfect link between emotion and performance.

We offer colors 9040 (black) and 9002 (charcoal). This is THE STUFF guys and girls! BMW, Audi and other makes use these exact fabrics.

This is color 9002, pics of 9040 soon! Notice how the shade differs depending on lighting conditions.

And here is the current dicount code: 8D4DB08I60G - valid through Friday, January 20th!

Have a great day,
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 01-27-2012, 06:34 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys&Girls

'nuff said…

Maciek&Jack
RedlineGoods.com Team
Old 03-22-2012, 06:50 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys

Check the new embroidery design we've recently introduced together with our AutoEmbroidery friends to add to our current Mustang Pony and Mustang Stripes embroideries:

Somehow I think you may find it interesting As a great addition to custom headrest covers or door trim for example

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 03-28-2012, 05:17 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We would have waited with this until mid-April… but we just couldn't… Just see these awesome pics of a black genuine Alcantara® and red leather joined together on a steering wheel.

NO DISCOUNT CODE THIS TIME. But we have something better… a cross-brand GROUPBUY on our Facebook wall. See it here: http://www.facebook.com/RedlineGoods?sk=wall

It is a quick flash GB ending tomorrow and every person joining adds 1% to current discount, up to 25% OFF

Have a great day,
Maciek&Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone!

More updates on our wheels. Here's a 93-02 Firebird wheel. Notorious for being too thin for most of us. This one has been padded (see our steering wheel padding) and wrapped in Genuine Black Alcantara®… As opposed to the stock sized wheel in black leather on the left:

And the GM wheel found on C5s, G5s, HHRs, Skys and Solstices:

Here's the EASTER DISCOUNT CODE, 10% off everything through this month's most SPOOKY day… Friday the 13th! 8IZ43AHP239

Happy Easter everyone!
RedlineGoods.com

Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!