Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

cruzin concepts

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Cygnetone

Got wheels from CC last year, called to make sure they were in stock before I ordered and they were. The first two came quickly had to wait a week on the others, no real problems. They did forget to send the lug nuts, I did wait patiently and they did eventually arrive. I tried recently to order body parts but it was a bad experience so the order was canceled, won’t try that again, ever... I do recommend American Muscle for easy customer service and fast delivery usually next day for us. I ordered from Mustangs Unlimited on a Monday had the parts on a Wednesday, good customer service. Pypes also did a great job with replacing just a section of the exhaust after I was hit from behind and bent two pipes. They had the parts here the following day.

Last edited by Cygnetone; 01-19-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
jtstakelin
2nd Gear Member

Maybe i should pay the extra couple of bucks and use american muscle for my wheels
Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jtstakelin
Maybe i should pay the extra couple of bucks and use american muscle for my wheels
I would for sure. I remember when I called them I was surprised at how unprofessional they were on the phone. They were really short with me.....like I was bothering them asking questions. It didnt sit well with me.

AM has been cool everytime I have called and asked questions...even when I wasnt ordering and just asking for info.

patrick
Old 01-20-2010, 08:46 AM
jodadejss06gt
1st Gear Member

I got very different quotes depending on who I talked to. Ranging between 1-2 hundo. I ended up getting the CS69's from them though. They got here in a resonable amount of time. My proxes 4's roar a little bit and one of their technicians called me very soon after my complaint to talk things over with me. That side of things was top notch. They do give a discount for forum members also. I think it was about 80 bucks on my purchase.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:57 PM
BaDStAnGT
2nd Gear Member

probably it all depends on the person you deal with...
i personally asked for mike and waited like 5 minutes to get in touch with him but well worth the wait. hes the one to talk to

just look up how many effin people bought those black saleen wheels..... so many threads i remember seeing on those rims...
im not protecting cc but some people are really bashing on them i feel...imo

as for the ODD replies well look what im talking about
Originally Posted by pascal
The silence is deafening...
Originally Posted by antonio1988
^^^lol
those seem odd as they didnt help the op...

just do your research on their black chrome as some have had some problems with those
not me though
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Is this the same as Cruizin Concepts Wholesale? One of the sponsors here? I was planning on getting the FR500 package set from them. Their prices seem very competitive, but I am not sure how the quality of the actual wheels are. The ones on AM are a different brand and a little more expensive.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:41 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BaDStAnGT
i personally asked for mike and waited like 5 minutes to get in touch with him but well worth the wait. hes the one to talk to
+1

I talked to Mike on the phone a few weeks back. I had ordered the chrome godspeed omega deep dish wheels but the few they had left was damaged and Mike said he would not ship those to anyone knowing they're damaged. So I canceled my order thinking I may go with something else, but I decided to just wait until they get more in. So I need to place my order again. I really like those wheels and getting them as a package deal w/ Nitto NT555 tires from them saves me about $600 or more over buying it all separately.

Mike was also going to give me a very good discount on the black chrome wheels for my troubles, but black chrome - while looks killer - is too sensitive and fragile from what I hear. For a DD like mine I don't think it would be the best choice. And I like regular chrome the best anyway.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:43 PM
BadSteed
1st Gear Member

I bought my exhaust (SSS Terminator) from them. I was really happy with them and the exhaust was excellent!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:38 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

OP.....PM me for details of my experience before placing your order.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:37 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

my only issue with CC was when I ordered my wheels. it took almost 2 weeks to get my wheels. Oh and I asked for black lug nuts, and was told they don't have anything like that, but then, the same week someone from this forum ordered from them and got black lug nuts. pissed me off but I'm good. I would order wheels from them again.

Quick Reply: cruzin concepts