Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

ANY ADVICE ON INTERIOR STYLING?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 01:49 PM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Darkfox, where did you get the decal?? Been looking for something like that myself. Looks good!

Old 11-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Max Duncan
I have done a lot to the exterior of my car but nothing to the interior. Any advice on what I should do to make my car look sicker? I was thinking a touch screen stereo system. Basically I want people to get into my car and say holy **** your car is sick. Post pics of your cars if you want. I'm open to any suggestions but I'm not interested in custom racing seats.

bezel over cup holder from MGW> Steering wheel bezel from SS Inserts and also the radio dials are from there.

I got these pieces. I got my first set of pieces from MGW . that includes the a/c *****, power out let switch, The shining things in between I forget but here's the picture you decide. I got bezel covers on the recliner of the seat from MGW. I also got the power mirror bezel and am very satisfied Other pieces you might see that I forget where I got em. Had a bad experience with some bezels on the steering wheel that go around the cruise control and lost 35 dollars on that and the store said they would take me to court if I complained. Just say they are called SS you fill in the rest. I am getting new pieces next week for the door panals and lock lever bezels from Billet Depot. They are a great company because you can actually offer a price and get free shipping.

forgot to mention the emergency brake handle which is from MGW.

Got these from Home Depot they had some weird finishe to them but I used a green sponge hard surface and sanded it off.

I also got the clothes hanger hooks too from MGW. Sorry if this is a repeat of earlier stuff but my computer is way too slow to read all the post.

Last edited by Daniel60; 11-13-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Max Duncan
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Daniel60

bezel over cup holder from MGW> Steering wheel bezel from SS Inserts and also the radio dials are from there.

I got these pieces. I got my first set of pieces from MGW . that includes the a/c *****, power out let switch, The shining things in between I forget but here's the picture you decide. I got bezel covers on the recliner of the seat from MGW. I also got the power mirror bezel and am very satisfied Other pieces you might see that I forget where I got em. Had a bad experience with some bezels on the steering wheel that go around the cruise control and lost 35 dollars on that and the store said they would take me to court if I complained. Just say they are called SS you fill in the rest. I am getting new pieces next week for the door panals and lock lever bezels from Billet Depot. They are a great company because you can actually offer a price and get free shipping.

forgot to mention the emergency brake handle which is from MGW.

Got these from Home Depot they had some weird finishe to them but I used a green sponge hard surface and sanded it off.

I also got the clothes hanger hooks too from MGW. Sorry if this is a repeat of earlier stuff but my computer is way too slow to read all the post.

I like what you did with the steering wheel and cup holders. Right now I'm undecided between either getting a touch screen head unit or a real cherry oak wood dash kit. The wood and chrome would clash but I like what you did with your car
Old 11-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

thanks man I can't wait to post my new goodies next week when they arrived in the mail. Hope you get it all figured out at least your not buying mufflers those are expensive if you replace them because you don't like the way they sound.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:34 PM
RichieCal
2nd Gear Member

Hey I have the same dash script DarkFox
Old 11-13-2010, 05:37 PM
RichieCal
2nd Gear Member

I have this also
Old 11-13-2010, 10:33 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Here is some pic's of mine as it has transformed over time.

Last edited by CutterWolf; 11-14-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

hey did you get the air condition vents done and whose speaker bezel is that's pretty. A course I forgot I have the headlamp switch. This has motivated me to make some more pictures.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Max Duncan
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
Here is some pic's of mine as it has transformed over time.

By far those are the sickest seats I have ever seen.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...or%20pictures/

These I hope will help you more. Notice the steering wheel does have scratches something you can evaluate if it will make a difference to you. Hoped I helped. I'll be posting more when I get my goodies next week.

Quick Reply: ANY ADVICE ON INTERIOR STYLING?