Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

had some paint work done yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
06slow6

Default had some paint work done yesterday

My sister had her boyfriend paint my trunk as my christmas present..

how it started at 10 am yesterday morning

DSC_0841 by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr

forgot to take my camera to the shop so i took these when i got it home, got it back at 5:30 lastnight (yea i know its dirty as hell) since i had gloss black on the hood and that flat black magnet i figured it looked stupid so he sprayed gloss black on the trunk

DSC_0842 by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr

DSC_0844 by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr

DSC_0846 by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr

heres the rest of the car for those who never seen it

4udrew by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr

preAM by ohsixslowsix, on Flickr
Old 01-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Looks awesome. Really love the hood too
Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 PM
staggolee
4th Gear Member

I agree, awesome hood. Good call painting the decklid, it looks a lot better than magnets or vinyl
Old 01-23-2011, 11:56 PM
06slow6

thanks guys, i cant wait to clean the whole car and do a proper shoot
Originally Posted by Alec
Looks awesome. Really love the hood too
your on TST right? i recognize your car from somewhere, im in philly too assuming your from around there
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06slow6
thanks guys, i cant wait to clean the whole car and do a proper shoot

your on TST right? i recognize your car from somewhere, im in philly too assuming your from around there
Yep, once in a while but it's really not my scene. I'm right outside Philly, in Fort Washington but am downtown about twice a week.

I've been meaning to take some recent pics, shoot me a pm if you'd be interested in taking some
Old 01-24-2011, 07:47 PM
VistaBlue
2nd Gear Member

Are you planning on getting some GT-take off body parts at some point? I think they would really add to the overall look of your car. Alec's rear is what I'm envisioning as the ultimate rear end for your car.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:56 PM
06slow6

Originally Posted by VistaBlue
Are you planning on getting some GT-take off body parts at some point? I think they would really add to the overall look of your car. Alec's rear is what I'm envisioning as the ultimate rear end for your car.
in the future i want to go GT/CS, but at this point in time i just cant afford it. next up is some lowering springs and 3.73's + traclock

when the moneys right it will go on along with a black billit grill with hidden fogs.

Alec- yea i know what you mean TST isnt really my thing, there is a local club I'm a member of though if you would be interested in joining its called phillystangs.com with members across the tristate area. maybe we can get a cruise going with the local members on this site too. I'm down for a photo shoot but i don't plan on doing much driving till the spring since i have a winter beater but i have a Nikon SLR with a 18-55 kit lens along with a 35mm f1.8 lens which they both take some great pictures.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06slow6
in the future i want to go GT/CS, but at this point in time i just cant afford it. next up is some lowering springs and 3.73's + traclock

when the moneys right it will go on along with a black billit grill with hidden fogs.

Alec- yea i know what you mean TST isnt really my thing, there is a local club I'm a member of though if you would be interested in joining its called phillystangs.com with members across the tristate area. maybe we can get a cruise going with the local members on this site too. I'm down for a photo shoot but i don't plan on doing much driving till the spring since i have a winter beater but i have a Nikon SLR with a 18-55 kit lens along with a 35mm f1.8 lens which they both take some great pictures.
Sounds like you've got a pretty good game plan there.

I've lurked phillystangs a little, usually just in the Swap Shop looking for parts but I'll have to sign up and check it out.

Spring would work for me, it's a constant battle to keep my car clean now and hopefully by then I'll have majority of my exterior mods done. Let me know, and I'm always down for a cruise
Old 01-25-2011, 11:21 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

looking good
Old 01-25-2011, 05:51 PM
06slow6

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
looking good
thanks your car looks sick in your sig

alec- heres the link to our spring/ memorial cruise for a member that passed a few months back

http://phillystangs.com/forums/index.php?topic=13205.0

and i have a DD bronco that takes the beating its just too damn cold to wash all the time haha, but in the spring i know of some good spots for pictures

Quick Reply: had some paint work done yesterday