Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

My fix is finally in the works!

Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by MadStang40
That is a bit of a secret. You know, for suspense purposes haha. I'll give you a hint though: It's nothing absurd like this:

Pascal, let me know, I'd like my car back, but if Geico wants to rack up an incredible rental car charge, I'll oblige.
Waiting to see what you've done

And Rage Mustang - aptly named, causes a little rage to see that monstrosity and not in any good sense.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:28 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

I just saw the mock up and it makes me super excited! Almost so much that I want to share it with you all now. However, my internet is down and so is cable, so im posting with my phone and coulent even share pics if I wanted to.

I found that picture with a google search" riced out mustang". Apparently this rage company has been in business for 30 years doing that nonsense to cars. That picture came from a disgruntled neighbor/mustang enthusiast. Makes me very sad.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:31 PM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

I just saw the mock up and it makes me super excited! Almost so much that I want to share it with you all now. However, my internet is down and so is cable, so im posting with my phone and coulent even share pics if I wanted to.

I found that picture with a google search" riced out mustang". Apparently this rage company has been in business for 30 years doing that nonsense to cars. That picture came from a disgruntled neighbor/mustang enthusiast. Makes me very sad.
I think you got a cs front and if not a gt front with classic chin like your old front. I also think your going to get chrome grilles again and i think you have a 2.5 inch cervinis cowl.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Hotwheelracer
3rd Gear Member

I want to see the rear of that Rage Mustang, the rear spoiler looks HUGE!

If we're taking stabs at what the new look will be...........hmmmmmmm...........

GT front, cervinis Heat extractor hood, CDC classic chin, and hidden fog billet grille.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:46 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Here's my guess... Full gt500 front conversion, with hood and all? Maybe? Yes.

Sounds like it's gonna be awesome either way, can't wait to see pics man!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:28 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Here's my guess... Full gt500 front conversion, with hood and all? Maybe? Yes.

Sounds like it's gonna be awesome either way, can't wait to see pics man!
no.....in the first thread about it he said he doesnt have the money
Old 07-14-2011, 05:30 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Hotwheelracer
I want to see the rear of that Rage Mustang, the rear spoiler looks HUGE!

If we're taking stabs at what the new look will be...........hmmmmmmm...........

GT front, cervinis Heat extractor hood, CDC classic chin, and hidden fog billet grille.
+1 on spoiler. And that could be a possibility but it'd be a chrome grille because that's the kinda guy he is, I think lol
Old 07-14-2011, 06:13 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
Yeah, but it's not with ALLSTATE.

Actually, I filed a supplement on Monday and I'm still waiting for the Geico clowns to come by and process it.
They missed a bunch of obvious things...
Lol, I need to bring my car down there for a full bondo/dent removal session then spot painting!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:11 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Internet is still down, so I came to campus early haha. Aaquib, the full GT500 conversion isn't in the budget as I'd be dipping into my own wallet for those parts; the main thing that I'm trying to avoid.

A supplement was done which added a healthy amount to the repairs, but most of that amount is going into a new radiator support as the one I've got now will cost more to repair than to just buy another and they were cutting Pascal short on typical labor quotes. So this will add on a couple of days to the original quoted lead time. Looks like about the 26th I'll be finally getting it back. The wait is killing me. I haven't had her in one piece for almost a month now.

Although seeing all of the work that's currently going into my car and thinking back of all of the time, effort, and money that I've gone through, it makes me think that a full 4.6L swap might be in order come graduation. Rather than quit and start all over again on a 2010 or 2013 GT, why not keep all of the parts I have now and keep modding? Sure would help myself in my early career by not having car payments... Of course I'd have to pay for every part that goes bad due to the car being out of warranty, but that should cost less than a monthly payment provided I don't blow a transmission.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:03 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Why a full 4.6 swap Mad?
Supercharge this thing for cheaper and be faster that the 4.6 anyway.

Also, when you get the car back with its new look, you won't start over, lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My fix is finally in the works!